Killing Baltheazer former god of war as a charr character in Path of Fire.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

@"aspirine.5839" said:Nice Spoiler title btw......

Oh come on, its been almost a year ago, give how long anet takes per LS chapter ;)Inb4 Dumbledore dies and the ring gets destroyed

you forgot about Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker

! they both dieDon't forget that Luke ...

! Only died at the end of TLJ(1), which is not that long ago.

(1) There were endless debates (aka someone was spamming it everywhere) on the SWTOR forums about the grammatical ambiguity of the title of TLJ in English - is it plural or singular? I live in France, and the title in French contains no such ambiguity. "Les Derniers Jedi" ===> plural.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dapper Shark.4958 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:You would think that after all the amazing feats you'd accomplished as a Charr they'd just call you back to the Black Citidal and make you the leader; I mean seriously what has Smoldur accomplished.

1.Telling asura to get out of the Death Star2.looking at the claw of the khan-ur3.being absolutely useless

and on that topic if I don't get to become khan-ur on every charr on my account I am going to be disappointed... ill be even more disappointed if they shill it off to someone like rox...

Well Rytlock I can see becoming the Khan-ur not Rox, or the charr character hero as Khan-ur, unless of course the other leaders and other charr decided to claim there Khan-ur as well, and start fighting over the total.

Rytlock I wouldn't be so grumbly about taking the role but where they are going with his character I don't feel he would want to take that role, however, I still stand by what I said in the previous comment is I want all my main charr to be the one true khan-ur

on the topic though of killing a god as a charr I know they don't write lines for all this stuff but come on we are charr no witty one-liners about killing a god nothing about the fact when we see a god we are like well shiiiiiiiit... we are meant to be this ferocious race that decided to usurp gods through machines and war...

side thing from that if we had a charr take the place of Balthazar as Kormir took the place of Abaddon so many years ago it would kinda be funny

If a female charr became the new god well the flame legion would panic.

@Telwyn.1630 said:

@"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:You would think that after all the amazing feats you'd accomplished as a Charr they'd just call you back to the Black Citidal and make you the leader; I mean seriously what has Smoldur accomplished.

1.Telling asura to get out of the Death Star2.looking at the claw of the khan-ur3.being absolutely useless

and on that topic if I don't get to become khan-ur on every charr on my account I am going to be disappointed... ill be even more disappointed if they shill it off to someone like rox...

Well Rytlock I can see becoming the Khan-ur not Rox, or the charr character hero as Khan-ur, unless of course the other leaders and other charr decided to claim there Khan-ur as well, and start fighting over the total.

Rytlock I wouldn't be so grumbly about taking the role but where they are going with his character I don't feel he would want to take that role, however, I still stand by what I said in the previous comment is I want all my main charr to be the one true khan-ur

on the topic though of killing a god as a charr I know they don't write lines for all this stuff but come on we are charr no witty one-liners about killing a god nothing about the fact when we see a god we are like well shiiiiiiiit... we are meant to be this ferocious race that decided to usurp gods through machines and war...

side thing from that if we had a charr take the place of Balthazar as Kormir took the place of Abaddon so many years ago it would kinda be funny

I get this image of the flame legion running around in an office burning files and generally being headless chickens

Very much akin to this scene: https://media.giphy.com/media/ukqBV7WM4BQ4w/giphy.gif

except replace, the SpongeBob faces with generic flame legion

@Dapper Shark.4958 said:

@"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:You would think that after all the amazing feats you'd accomplished as a Charr they'd just call you back to the Black Citidal and make you the leader; I mean seriously what has Smoldur accomplished.

I get this image of the flame legion running around in an office burning files and generally being headless chickens

Very much akin to this scene:

except replace, the SpongeBob faces with generic flame legion

Yeah I can just see the flame legion running knowing that a female charr has become a god there what will they do now you wonder? course I am certain that the other Charr legions would respect the female charr character I do not think they worship her but she may become the new Khan-Ur in a way a god who leads her people and is with her people instead of at a distance where she cannot be seen like the human gods who have left there human worshipers behind where as the female charr hero now god stays to save Tyria now that would be interesting maybe as a fanfiction it could be done . Wonder what humans would think of a charr ascending to godhood.

Archived