TY Devs, TY for Omegas !

FASTCAR.7831

@reddie.5861 said:

@"Timelord.8190" said:Why do you upload a video of where there is no enemies? Could just have went to PvE instead.

Hard to build those omegas outside wvw.

its also very boring to watch wvw video with 0 PvP in it and him planting water fields on golems while u cant even heal em.dont gimme kitten for cleanse cus he isnt doing it.

Almost as boring as watching "roamers" videos that are so heavily edited to cut the fuck ups out.

@reddie.5861 said:

@Timelord.8190 said:Why do you upload a video of where there is no enemies? Could just have went to PvE instead.

its also very boring to watch wvw video with 0 PvP in it and him planting water fields on golems while u cant even heal em.dont gimme kitten for cleanse cus he isnt doing it.

Wrong both timesWas curing and healing people

@Offair.2563 said:

@"Timelord.8190" said:Why do you upload a video of where there is no enemies? Could just have went to PvE instead.

Almost as boring as watching "roamers" videos that are so heavily edited to cut the kitten ups out.

or those who PvP with the same thing (vids with no mess ups)

Considering your extreme > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

1 of my vids posted here shows just 12 omegas crushing 2 servers on 1...in T1 no less

T1 NA is known to be exceptionally bad.

I don't see "12 omegas crushing 2 servers". I see a bunch of low level PPT, against people who have no clue how to respond. All it takes to completely deny your omegas is 1 person capable of reflecting a bunch. My firebrand could stop your assault solo and considering the skill of the players in these videos; I assume half the players in a golem would kill their own omega to reflects before they realised what they were doing.

Yet when you are "fighting", there's far more than 12 golems, you're repeatedly suiciding omegas and the moment you go too deep you instantly die on full auramancer. You then run back, throw skills towards your enemies and miss almost every single one. I'm glad you managed to hold T3 sm lordsroom with a zoneblob rerunning from spawn.

So I guess omegas really are OP. They can't do anything, except make sure yak's bend doesn't rallybot fast enough to get one pushed. That way their reruns can make it a drawn out fight in their favor. With the assistance of ACs and replacement omegas, of course! Only took 5k supply and a few hours of time sieging up to prepare - no biggie.

Omegas are useless because they can be reflected. Melee golems are plain better. In fact I think omegas are severely overpowered, because the counterplay is too common and too easy for their cost.

@Offair.2563 said:

Almost as boring as watching "roamers" videos that are so heavily edited to cut the kitten ups out.

atleast 90% of roamers are by far more skilled then rest of zone blob wvw people who just relay on sticking together and 1111111 cut or not cut video's when u meet one of em on the fields they prolly tear you a new 1.

• 2 weeks later...

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

@FASTCAR.7831 said:1 of my vids posted here shows just 12 omegas crushing 2 servers on 1...in T1 no lessYes, with AC's.

Nope omegasI have 20+ such vids, actually

Omegas arent good for killing players duo to the reflects and weak damage and no condi clears. Omegas just got carried by AC's and players playing their class.

@Timelord.8190 said:

@FASTCAR.7831 said:1 of my vids posted here shows just 12 omegas crushing 2 servers on 1...in T1 no lessYes, with AC's.

Nope omegasI have 20+ such vids, actually

Omegas arent good for killing players duo to the reflects and weak damage and no condi clears. Omegas just got carried by AC's and players playing their class.

They work fine when you know how

Archived