ERROR CODE 1083

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just story instances. My main got DC'd when he entered his home instance. And one of my alts was doing a daily achieve in Mount Maelstrom, just gathering wood, when she crashed. Both are now locked out and unable to log into the game. "Network Error" when they try to load.

My alt got back into the game -- in Rata Sum where she started. Apparently she got reset to her home city, and lost everything she had done during that online session. Then when I tried to start doing my dailies again, she crashed again. So basically, I'm done for the night because I don't want to get all my characters locked out and lose everything I work on. This is not acceptable, ANet. A game this old should not be having such problems anymore.

As an update, I installed the new Nvidia drivers that just released as well as rebooted as well as rebooted my router, and after that I could log in and play again. It could just be random luck but figured I'd throw this in here atleast. As I said, it could be totally unrelated though.

Archived