Trip the Quantum Fantastic Achievement!

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Yeah got this first run through.You need to use the teleport skill on top of the enemy in quick succession until they become stunned. Pretty simple reading the tooltip of the teleport.

It wasn't. I tried to use the teleport skill to get behind the back of the enemy immediately before the attack me, and when they turn around, essentially trying to make them turn around a lot, but nothing happened. I'll try to use them on top of them as soon as they fix this bug, because when I tried to re-attempt the story-step today I did not get

! Blish's Arm at all,And I essentially have to do it now without it. :(

EDIT: Thank you for letting me know how to do it!

@Poseidon.3852 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Yeah got this first run through.You need to use the teleport skill on top of the enemy in quick succession until they become stunned. Pretty simple reading the tooltip of the teleport.

It wasn't. I tried to use the teleport skill to get behind the back of the enemy immediately before the attack me, and when they turn around, essentially trying to make them turn around a lot, but nothing happened. I'll try to use them on top of them as soon as they fix this bug, because when I tried to re-attempt the story-step today I did not get

! Blish's Arm at all,And I essentially have to do it now without it. :(

EDIT: Thank you for letting me know how to do it!

Yeah things are still buggy! I couldn’t get past Be My Guest last night due to DCs. But good luck, and you’re welcome. Dulfy has released a guide now, not sure if it’s complete yet due to connection issues, but the beginning stuff is definitely up!

Archived