Path Of Fire personal wishlist. Are there any characters you want to see throwbacks to etc?

Assasinhunter Fire.2087

Koss like many people have said or at least his and Melonni's descendants if they ended up together and had any. Also, Tahlkora in some shape or form - I just have a soft spot for her.

I'd also love some more centaur lore to pop up, so stories of Zhed or his descendants would be great, too.

Razah's also an obvious choice just because he's interesting. I'm actually more for Razah being in Living World Season 4, or at least explored more in depth there just so he has more dedicated to him and isn't a throwaway in PoF's PS on the way to stopping Balth.

@Zeivu.3615 said:

@Castiel.8306 said:Everybody is talking about the Lore from guildwars 1 while I'm just sitting here, wishing for a glimpse of Zojja

If we get her back, it probably won't be the same actress. I hear she was very costly to voice.

She was voiced by Felicia Day, who has herself said that she would be happy to come back and do more work for the character. I had her sign the book that came with the Collector's Edition of the game when it came out and she said that it was a very fun game to work on, so hopefully that means that there will be more Zojja in the future :)

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Out of all the characters in Nightfall, it's probably only a few who would survive to see us 250 years later. Razah would be a welcome character to meet again; similarly if we encounter the Margonites again, I'd be happy to see Lord Jadoth.

We killed Lord Jadoth.

The Lost or the Apostate, however, do have a chance to show... if they ever escaped/were let out of the Realm of Torment. Hard to say there.

Oh, that's true. Forgot about DoA. Well, Margonites in general then; and it looked like they might be in one of the shots from the PoF announcement...

@Dondarrion.2748 said:

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Out of all the characters in Nightfall, it's probably only a few who would survive to see us 250 years later. Razah would be a welcome character to meet again; similarly if we encounter the Margonites again, I'd be happy to see Lord Jadoth.

We killed Lord Jadoth.

The Lost or the Apostate, however, do have a chance to show... if they ever escaped/were let out of the Realm of Torment. Hard to say there.

Oh, that's true. Forgot about DoA. Well, Margonites in general then; and it looked like they might be in one of the shots from the PoF announcement...

I thought so too but later realized they were just purple Forged Assemblers that I saw. Odd but not terribly surprising. Possibly means Balthazar succeeds in siphoning power from Kralkatorrik or that Forged can get branded.

Archived