Deadeye: Mercy + One in the Chamber interaction fail

Doggie.3184

Is this really intended or an oversight? Since "Mercy" drops your Deadeye Mark it makes the "One in the Chamber" trait fail to give you a stolen item since you don't get them if you have nothing marked. I wanted at least one of the Cantrips other than the Elite for the build I wanna use with that trait but the main Cantrip I wanna use is incompatible with it. So I wonder why exactly was it designed this way?

@Saraneth.6021 said:

@Amante.8109 said:Everything about Deadeye screams "first design pass with little iteration and no testing". It was like that with Daredevil, too.

I think it hurts the developers feelings that the spec they began working on just after HoT came out is kitten. They cannot admit they kittened up.

Beware. I got two bans in the forum mentioning the devs didn't do a good job.I were not even calling names or stuff like that...

@Warrost.4895 said:

@Saraneth.6021 said:

@Amante.8109 said:Everything about Deadeye screams "first design pass with little iteration and no testing". It was like that with Daredevil, too.

I think it hurts the developers feelings that the spec they began working on just after HoT came out is kitten. They cannot admit they kittened up.

Beware. I got two bans in the forum mentioning the devs didn't do a good job.I were not even calling names or stuff like that...

Would just prove my point lol.My life was fine before the forums, and it will be fine after. If I got banned for that, I don't want to be here.

• 7 months later...

Archived