Long Hair/ Curly Hair/ Better Beards & New Body Types Pls

@Chasind.3128 said:

@Gehenna.3625 said:I dunno, if I need to hit a fly ten times to kill it, I don't think our characters would be very muscular. It's more aerobic than strength since it's all about repeating moves rather than having really strong moves. Also our bows don't shoot very far, so no need for all those muscles either.

Beards and hairstyles though are always welcome. I also agree that different body shapes are not likely to happen because of the need to recode all the armour sets in the game to those again. I think that'd be asking too much by now.

Our body types are thin, but not athletic (females that is)shooting a bow isn't easy and you would have upper arm strength.Elves would be very toned/ muscular (not huge hulky, but you'd actually see their muscles) instead of being super thinArchers were buffregardless of the distance we shoot with a bow, the size of some of the weapons is rediculous and it would take alot of strength to pull/ swing a giant sword/ hammer.So yes, we'd be athletic and muscular

also, unless all you do is kill ambient creatures with a stick, sure your character would not be muscular at all. But swing around a 40 lb+ sword, you would be. And the Greatswords of GW2, wouldn't actually be able to sit on the commanders back. That has never been a thing but it's a fantasy mmo so anything practial and realistic is unusual.

My first comment about muscular bodies was not intended to be taken seriously.

New Asura PIERCED ears -- they love their ears, why not decorate them? With useful things like data-chips and holobeads.(and not just one new option. Like, at least 5-6 different types of pierced ears...)

Sylvari need new skin colors and glow colors, new earsCharr need new fur patternsAsura need new skin patterns & colorsNorn should have head and body tats separated, new tats added, new tat colorsHumans will hopefully get new Canthan faces & hairstyles (assuming Cantha happens)

@Udolpho.1209 said:New Asura PIERCED ears -- they love their ears, why not decorate them? With useful things like data-chips and holobeads.(and not just one new option. Like, at least 5-6 different types of pierced ears...)

Sylvari need new skin colors and glow colors, new earsCharr need new fur patternsAsura need new skin patterns & colorsNorn should have head and body tats separated, new tats added, new tat colorsHumans will hopefully get new Canthan faces & hairstyles (assuming Cantha happens)

Absolutely! I would have named all of these but I knew someone could do better.

@"Hot Boy.7138" said:Can we get some THICC female body types. Different communities have different definitions of thicc. Let me be clear, I'd like my female humans and sylvari to have a little waist, small shoulders, big thighs and big hips. Something along the lines of Nikki Minaj. That's all. I also have a lot of ideas for new "elonian" hairstyles. Hit me up anet. I'll show the good styles that will help you sell more makeover kits.

I wish we'd also get the GW1 Dervish Hairstyles

Archived