32 slot bags are bugged!

• 7 months later...

Hey! So this still seems to be a problem with this and I'm kinda shocked it has not been fixed yet, Will posting here update the thread? I will submit a ticket too just incase but as of now you can still only swap the 32 slot bags. Just adding a way to do this with 24-28 slots would fix this but as of how long this has taken I feel that maybe the devs have forgotten or its very low on the list of bugs to fix. Did any good come from the Tickets?

@"Megablockpete.3259" said:Hey! So this still seems to be a problem with this and I'm kinda shocked it has not been fixed yet, Will posting here update the thread? I will submit a ticket too just incase but as of now you can still only swap the 32 slot bags. Just adding a way to do this with 24-28 slots would fix this but as of how long this has taken I feel that maybe the devs have forgotten or its very low on the list of bugs to fix. Did any good come from the Tickets?

It's not "fixed" because ANet doesn't consider it to be a bug. They want us to build up to the larger bags, not stop at 24 or 28.

@Megablockpete.3259 said:Hey! So this still seems to be a problem with this and I'm kinda shocked it has not been fixed yet, Will posting here update the thread? I will submit a ticket too just incase but as of now you can still only swap the 32 slot bags. Just adding a way to do this with 24-28 slots would fix this but as of how long this has taken I feel that maybe the devs have forgotten or its very low on the list of bugs to fix. Did any good come from the Tickets?

I guess this is by design / by choice of ArenaNet. You can hand over 24- and 28 slot bags, but once you use them they get soulbound. The only exception is the 32-slot variant, which remains account bound.

I guess the best approach is to slowly work to 32-slot bags, one at a time if you got the gold. While you're saving, stay with the regular 20 slot bags. At least, this is how I approached the situation.

Archived