Herald Shield

Dace.8173

@DonArkanio.6419 said:I'd suggest adding a pulse heal to nearby allies on Shield 5. If not the pulsing health, make it pulsing regen or protection. Since Revenant is rooted during this skill it will fit the theme perfectly, because you support others and are unable to move anyway. Just add a little flavor to that skill and I think that it will be perfect with recent changes! :)

every hit would make heal pulse to alies :dizzy:

That would not be a bad thing :D

@DonArkanio.6419 said:I'd suggest adding a pulse heal to nearby allies on Shield 5. If not the pulsing health, make it pulsing regen or protection. Since Revenant is rooted during this skill it will fit the theme perfectly, because you support others and are unable to move anyway. Just add a little flavor to that skill and I think that it will be perfect with recent changes! :)

I mean it would be better than what it is now. Slightly reminiscent of Empower for Guard. Perhaps it could have a flipover skill that would cancel/consume the block but pulse the healing PBAoE so you are sacrificing self-defense for group sustain.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

I mean it would be better than what it is now. Slightly reminiscent of Empower for Guard. Perhaps it could have a flipover skill that would cancel/consume the block but pulse the healing PBAoE so you are sacrificing self-defense for group sustain.

True. Shield is far from perfect but I think that changes like these could really define the legend and weapon tied to it. Afterall Glint is about buffs so it would make sense ^^

Last night I saw a Herald making use of a shield in PvP. His team lost that match. I also happened to light him up with a blast from my holo rifle since he was clearly not going to be going anywhere by the time the animation for it ended.

I still wish it was more useful but I just felt like sharing.

Archived