How do I infuse an ascended ring?

Bowdon.1948

I hope you guys can help me.

I bought 2 ascended rings called Palawa Joko's Finger Cuff and immediately noticed I couldn't wear them at the same time. So I looked online and noticed people saying if I infused one of them then I could wear both rings. So both rings have an Unused Infusion Slot. I bought 1 Swim-Speed Infusion +11 from the Infusions section on Black Lion Trading Company. I double clicked on the infusion but the rings aren't selectable.

So my question is, how do I put the infusion I bought in to the unused infusion slot of the ring?

flush it down the mystic forge with the following items:1 Agonized Essence1 +1 Agony Infusion1 Philosopher's Stonehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Attuned_equipmentor5   Vials of Condensed Mists Essence3   Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence1   Shard of Crystallized Mists Essencehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infused_equipmenteither one will make one of the rings different from the other, just don't do these on both

I think I figured it out. The description is wrong.

The description on the Swim-Speed Infusion +11 is;"Double-click to apply to an unused infusion slot. Infuses character with increased swimming speed"

But it should say;"Double-click to apply to an unused aquatic headgear infusion slot. Infuses character with increased swimming speed. Increases swimming speed. "

@"Bowdon.1948" said:

The description on the Swim-Speed Infusion +11 is;"Double-click to apply to an unused infusion slot. Infuses character with increased swimming speed"

But it should say;"Double-click to apply to an unused aquatic headgear infusion slot. Infuses character with increased swimming speed. Increases swimming speed. "

The description for the +10 is

Double-click to apply to an unused aquatic headgear infusion slot. Infuses character with increased swimming speed. Increases swimming speed.

And the wiki has the same descriptions on the +11 and better, but in game (at least at the vendor), they all leave out the word aquatic. I'm going to report it as a bug, since besides being misleading, it's technically untrue.

Archived