Fragmented Anomaly fails to trigger

The Fragmented Anomaly achievement does not trigger despite the anomaly not absorbing any fragments as tracked by the Magic Energy Absorbed bar being empty upon event completion. This achievement does not trigger regardless of map used for the event or time attempted (although the first couple times after daily reset are usually the best chance to attempt this).

• 2 months later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

Hi,

I noticed that the first report was September 12th and the second was December 4th. Can others tell me if they also are experiencing this issue? Details would be super helpful, like:

• Game World
  • Your location
  • Race/profession played
  • Time of day, date, and timezone

I am gathering several reports to forward to our QA Team, and I'd like to include this if I can get an idea of the scope of the issue.

Thank you.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hi,

I noticed that the first report was September 12th and the second was December 4th. Can others tell me if they also are experiencing this issue? Details would be super helpful, like:

• Game World
  • Your location
  • Race/profession played
  • Time of day, date, and timezone

I am gathering several reports to forward to our QA Team, and I'd like to include this if I can get an idea of the scope of the issue.

Thank you.

I was playing on Henge of Denravi, in the 21:20 UTC +11 (Dec 4th) event in Gendarran Fields.

I was a female human ranger (soulbeast).

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this may still be an issue. General consensus within the squad I was playing with today was that no fragments were absorbed, but no one received the achievement. So either there's a bug in the awarding of the achievement, or it's really, really hard to see when something is absorbed.

Yak's Bend, / Iron Marches / Sylvari Mesmer (Mirage) / 15-Dec-2018 @ 21:20 EST

Archived