[Bug] Storm Tracking Issues [Resolved]

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hey folks,

I moved this thread to the Bugs subforum, where it would be most likely to be seen, and swapped [bug] for "glitch" to enable the team to see this more easily. I've also passed along a report to QA so that they can assess the situation. Thank you for your patience, and if you have any additional details about this situation, please do share them here.

Thanks Gaile! I hope the video helps. Will you also pass along to the designers that I enjoyed the sort of nod to Starfox 64? I'm not sure if it was intentional, but following Glint's ghost reminded me of following Fox's dad's ghost during that final escape.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Also: Did those of you who had issues with this content try again after the bug fix builds we did yesterday (Wednesday)? It's now Thursday morning in our timezone, and I think this was corrected, but want to verify with those who reported it earlier. Thank you!

Yes they are the same and; at least for me, the issue seems to have been fixed

@Aaralyna.3104 said:I died several times as well but figured that in start I had to use raptor + the new mastery skill to be even faster. Just followed the arrows and didn't go sideways. When glowing orbs, orb to orb. When I went too far ahead I got a sort of wind that pushed me back and that disappeared when the map ahead opened up boundary wise. At gravity part I could also use a raptor, doesn't need a griffon here.

When I went too far ahead I just died. Over, and over, and over. Then I realized I had to wait for the environment to adjust, but for some reason once I was jumping pillar to pillar on raptor I would continue dying for no apparent cause. One time I was killed when landing on a volatile magic bubble(?). Since then I die every time when jumping to a particular pillar which has a volatile magic on it, and I see in a video online other people can jump to, but for me it's off the map and I die when I land there.

Haven't finished because this is so frustrating.

• 3 months later...

The mechanics are totally screwed in my opinion. There is literally no warning when a purple cloud hits you. I know the path and I've tried left and right to no avail. I keep getting killed for no apparent reason as I am avoiding the fire circles. And it REALLY doesn't help when you have some vertigo / motion sickness. Frankly, I wish ANet would simply have a way we could purchase a portal for events like this and bypass them. Not wanting to cheat but this has been the most difficult thing I have faced in GW2 after 6 years. I hate unfinished story-lines as I have none...until now. :(

• 4 years later...

Hello, I'm trying to finish the mission, but I think it's bugged. I've been replaying the mission for several hours and I've reached the 2nd checkpoint, and there the raptor can't make the big jump, no matter how many times I replay it, nothing happens, I've taken screenshots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MXD.4582 said:

Hello, I'm trying to finish the mission, but I think it's bugged. I've been replaying the mission for several hours and I've reached the 2nd checkpoint, and there the raptor can't make the big jump, no matter how many times I replay it, nothing happens, I've taken screenshots.

Yep, I'm having the exact same problem. The second checkpoint is supposed to make you floaty - but it doesn't actually trigger. I've retried from a checkpoint and exited and come back - same problem every time. I just saw a post on Reddit about this too - I wonder if the update today broke the mission?

• Like 1