Rev after patch

Toron.4856

Maybe they shouldn't balance rev around having 25 stacks of self given might. Take away some of the might trait bull-ish, add some damage (to non aa abilities) and survivability to rev, and fix the got dang skill switch bug. Make shield 5 not root, give it a longer cd for all I care, its useless with our lack of burst sustain. And try to make weapons a little less one dimensional. Right now most weapons just attack, there is little to no utility on each weapon (besides staff), and aa's are our main damage source.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:Maybe they shouldn't balance rev around having 25 stacks of self given might. Take away some of the might trait bull-ish, add some damage (to non aa abilities) and survivability to rev, and fix the got dang skill switch bug. Make shield 5 not root, give it a longer cd for all I care, its useless with our lack of burst sustain. And try to make weapons a little less one dimensional. Right now most weapons just attack, there is little to no utility on each weapon (besides staff), and aa's are our main damage source.

Stop whining for your training wheels back broOOoOooo!!! /s

I agree 100%

@"Bryvanent.1364" said:class seems just fine in pvp. Cant imagine all the difficulties people are having. tenor.gif?itemid=10111909

The class is fine for PvP in terms of features except in two fronts: 0 build diversity and the bug of legend swapping shuffling all the utility skills, which makes the class unplayable for me. So I stopped playing the class.

Also, this is not a moaning: was a moaning two weeks ago; they released a new patch and didn't fix the bug, so I ditched the class to the trash can. Really I don't longer care about; changed to Guard (which didn't touch since season 10) and have no plan to return. I discourage new players to even touch Revenant with a ten feet pole: is just a sack of bugs.

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

@Bryvanent.1364 said:class seems just fine in pvp. Cant imagine all the difficulties people are having.
tenor.gif?itemid=10111909

People enjoy having training wheels. You take them off and all panic ensues.

I like the way you think lad

Cutting everyone up with that "no one is skilled but me!!!" edge bois

Now you're just being presumptuous :^)

Archived