Path of Fire and Guild Wars 2 Collection now 50% off

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@deadpool.7036 said:Ahh of course.... Less than two weeks after I bought the game...

You think that's bad? The sale was literally announced as my order finished processing.

Then refund and buy it again.

EditNot like they can deny you a refund this close to the date you bought anyway.

General point of reminder:
Only
do this if you
haven't applied the code to your account
yet! If the code is applied, a refund will result in the closing of your account as they can't remove only the expansion!

Not true, the CS Team can remove access to just an expansion, and leave other content accessible.

Wow, apparently I've misunderstood! Editing my post!

As of 10/27/2018 @ 9:30PM (PT).Tried to purchase both of the expansions (PoF Deluxe + HoT Standard) total is $74.99, but when I checked out and apply the promo code (PGW50) and it says invalid code "the code is no longer available...". Submitting a ticket and hopefully I get the deal or does anyone have any troubleshoot to fix this error?Thanks.

@nguyentlu.2049 said:As of 10/27/2018 @ 9:30PM (PT).Tried to purchase both of the expansions (PoF Deluxe + HoT Standard) total is $74.99, but when I checked out and apply the promo code (PGW50) and it says invalid code "the code is no longer available...". Submitting a ticket and hopefully I get the deal or does anyone have any troubleshoot to fix this error?Thanks.

You can't mix and match a bundle, I believe. It's PoF Deluxe + HoT Deluxe (bundle) that would qualify. Or, PoF Standard + HoT Standard (bundle).

Good luck.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Ah, well, I looked at the US site; they seemed to be in stock there.Of course, I didn't try to buy a copy.

Now you are confusing me. That pic is from the US site, it shows for me when I go to https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy-guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-29808Does it say available when going to that site from a US IP?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@nguyentlu.2049 said:As of 10/27/2018 @ 9:30PM (PT).Tried to purchase both of the expansions (PoF Deluxe + HoT Standard) total is $74.99, but when I checked out and apply the promo code (PGW50) and it says invalid code "the code is no longer available...". Submitting a ticket and hopefully I get the deal or does anyone have any troubleshoot to fix this error?Thanks.

You can't mix and match a bundle, I believe. It's PoF Deluxe + HoT Deluxe (bundle) that would qualify. Or, PoF Standard + HoT Standard (bundle).

Good luck.

Nope. You totally can. In fact, the Deluxe Collection bundle is PoF deluxe and HoT standard. No idea why it's saying it's not valid, but that's not the reason.

Archived