Suggestion: Racing Kites

Khanco.1584

So I was doing the Beetle Race daily earlier when, in the starting box for the Gendarran Fields race, a bunch of us equipped kites while we waited. All lined up together it looked like we were all displaying team colours and it got me thinking.

What if there were specific racing kites available? Possibly as another item you could purchase from the race vendor. There could be some generic liveries, perhaps representing different races or factions found in Tyria, or you could have ones that displayed guild emblems so you could represent your guild in racing events.

Do you think there'd be much interest in this? It just really struck a chord with me

@"starhunter.6015" said:We have the Guild Kite which needs fixed so others can acquire it in game once more. but I could so see a Racing league kite with the beetle silhouette on it. Maybe even a "Masked Roller F " kite.

Guild Kite like a huge flag behind you. That would rock.

@XYLO.7031 said:

@"starhunter.6015" said:We have the Guild Kite which needs fixed so others can acquire it in game once more. but I could so see a Racing league kite with the beetle silhouette on it. Maybe even a "Masked Roller F " kite.

Guild Kite like a huge flag behind you. That would rock.

Actual flags in addition to kites. :)

Archived