Compilation of Locations Blocked by (In)visible Walls

Yesterday, just before the October 17th patch, I encountered the Dissun's Mine tunnel invisible wall in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. Today, it is no longer there.

Also yesterday, I checked the Bloodtide Coast Mournful Depths vista and the invisible wall was still there. Today, it is no longer there.

According to this thread, Hospital In Jeopardy is fixed now.

New location: Black Lion Traders in Black Citadel, by Diessa Waypoint. Two of the three BL traders are behind a massive invisible wall, as well as the BL Armor vendor. The invisible wall goes up to the ceiling (verified using Springer 3) and was not fixed with the most recent build (83244). I've sent in a Bug ticket, just making you folks aware too.

Alrighty, I added the Black Citadel Trading Post to the list, and moved Hospital in Jeopardy, Dissun's Mine, Jelako Cliff/Mournful Depths Vista, and the Southwatch Creep Exalted Mask # 21 to the ==Solved Locations==.

If anyone could check the Bitterfrost Frontier locations, that would be great. I don't have the area myself, so I'm not able to verify whether they've been fixed or not.

There is a mini dungeon in Sparkfly Fen, close southwest of the Tower of Modius, hidden behind ivy. I am doing map completion again, and I always love to stop by and loot the chest. No luck this time, as the entrance is blocked by an invisible wall (I just changed the map instance, it didn't help - still blocked).

Dear devs, this is too much. All of core Tyria is messed up and has been for weeks now! Can you finally fix this ridiculous issue (or at least update your players on the status quo)?

JERjFfz.jpg

@DebraKadabra.5278 said:That must have just been in your instance. I was able to glide off of that platform with no invisible wall whatsoever.

Well, this has been happening tons of times in dozens of spots since the release of PoF, and I grow tired of it. Whether it's an instanced issue or a general one, I don't care. I just want this to stop. :/

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been neck deep in candy corn, and struggled to dig myself out.

I added Tears of Itlaocol (Mini-Dungeon) to the list, and can confirm it had a wall blocking the exit when it was the Daily Mini-Dungeon. I may try to get a couple images up for it later today.

I also moved Far Silverwastes to ==Solved Locations== as I was able to verify that myself.

I'm still unable to check both of the Bitterfrost Frontier locations (Bitterfrost Vantage Point and Chokocooka's Throne (in Brakbrak Ice Snarl)), however, so I made a section for areas I'm ==Unable to Verify==. I'm hoping someone else can determine whether they've actually been solved or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am playing "Path of Fire", "The Sacrifice", in Desert Highlands trying to get into Brightwater Inlet to earn another Mastery Point. But the portal is blocked. Looking for a solution to the blocked portal. Please click on image links. I haven't figured out how to make the image show in the post.https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNDsgRWa-Ab4zygnbS_yvWL5wlOXhSJLQVQbxc3https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOqmEDJVuE6IcgPQeo9xrfwY6e-v03LN8qu5egx

Archived