High end Support pve chrono players, how much fun are you having now since Dec 11?

Einsof.1457

@rabenpriester.7129 said:I think you've made your point clear by now, repeating it again and again and again won't convince anyone of your views.

Hey, I'm replying to someone and now you are being rude. No need for that. I mean ... the whole purpose of this thread is to get people repeating the same view of unfun nerfs through a poll ... so it's OK for repeating again and again there at that scale ... but it's not OK for me to reply to someone? Get over yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no dog in this race, but I thought I should just point out that the results are pretty much meaningless. There's no requirement of those responding that they even bothered to TRY after the patch. For all we know, everyone who voted green just quit that day on the presumption that it was pointless.

@Biff.5312 said:I have no dog in this race, but I thought I should just point out that the results are pretty much meaningless. There's no requirement of those responding that they even bothered to TRY after the patch. For all we know, everyone who voted green just quit that day on the presumption that it was pointless.

Even if we assume what you said is true, how would that make the results any more meaningless?I would think if such an occurrence did happen in such numbers, the results would be of even more significance. -That is, unless I'm misunderstanding you.However, I kinda doubt what you are saying is true for most of the people who responded with the last choice. It's not like this poll was released right after the patch. Several weeks passed before this poll was posted.

Granted, I haven't really played much in a while, but it was Anet's refusal/inability to balance classes (mainly mesmer) properly that led me to stop playing this game. I loved playing mesmer, but all they do is make the class worse and worse. They either have no idea how to balance it, or actively choose to "balance" it in the worst way possible, and it takes 100% of the fun out of the game. The december patch was just more of the same, so I don't know why anyone expected a different outcome from it. Its just the skills team doing their best to make no one want to play mesmer

• 2 weeks later...

It feels less like a support spec that gives boons and more like a selfish DPS that's just there to essentially ride the coattails of others by extending their pre-existing ones.

"Look at me, I can Chrono now!" pops SoI on cooldown

Boring as watching paint dry. But at least I can give myself 20 seconds of Quickness almost instantly while gathering. Other than that, it's back to being a portal slave because I'm not investing anything into a class that's essentially in constant alpha testing. This is not the class I had fun putting hundreds of hours into. It was the only thing that scratched my niche and now it's like any other class that's there to share boons only it shares less.

Archived