[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BOGANS UNITE! We're still recruiting if you're interested. Just a reminder we are an OCX guild. This means oceanic.

We do WvW often (usually every night or every other) and have an open squad as well as closed competitive squad.

We have players who like to PvP but we are interested in building up teams as well. And so far, our pvpers seem to enjoy ATs a lot. And we have our bar fights every few months with various prizing, but usually lots of gold.

We raid on mon/fri but are opening up some off-shoots for progression and statics. We do train if you're unsure and we will help you if you have questions. If you're entering raids for the first time, there is a lot of content and a lot of movement.

We have fractal trainers and I  myself am a strike trainer.

We don't do our guild missions as often, but the more players interested in that, the more I think people wouldn't mind joining for them as we only do them for the members since we're a fully maxed guild.

I personally usually help speed people with the items needed in raids for the envoy 1. Things you get in HoT. We don't form up for massive meta trains, but I don't mind leading them if asked. 🙂

We do have our fun events like quaggan run where you run with others across tyria as quaggans xD

Shoot any of the following a message if you want an invite:

Grouchybaal.4275

Zeidy.7401

shinkamalei.2574

Yavigaaz.5902

Antarctic Wolf.5062

Aaron Starfire.6980

Davros.9823

hammo.5348

MurmaOne.6029

MischiefX.9013

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, WhiteEagel.2035 said:

Looking for an Australian guild if you are still recruiting. Have been playing for a while but still consider myself new as there is so much to learn.

I can send out an invite now if you are still interested. Forgot to check the forums for a bit. We are pretty good about explaining things and helping out when possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 1:12 PM, Sythus.2396 said:

Wondering the same as the poster above me. Although I'm currently on EU servers, however want to transfer to NA and join an Aussie guild as I live in Japan. Would love to join and play with people closer to my time zone! 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, Celedral.7180 said:

Just started the game and was unable to roll on SoS but am keen to join if there is a way.

invites have been sent 😀

On 8/25/2021 at 9:02 PM, Berzerka.9412 said:

Hey! PvE player here looking for a group im just coming back to the game after a looonnnggg hiatus! Flick me an invite~!

On 8/28/2021 at 5:58 PM, SumAussieCobber.2465 said:

Wondering if the guild still around and active me and mate (vets) wanna join if possible?? We not on Mag though... But would transfer!!

36 minutes ago, that kiwiguy.7961 said:

I'm a returning NZ based player looking for a local guild, can I get an invite please?

invites send 😀

• 2 weeks later...