what happened to the I Would Like... thread from the first forums?

If you are talking about the, "I'd really like this.. Gifting Strangers" thread it just got started back up in Players Helping Players. Do keep in mind if you made a request in the old forum thread please do not make another request in the new one. The slate isn't wiped clean for multiple requests just because it is a new forum. The thread rules have been and continue to be one request per person.

Per @"JustTrogdor.7892" , it's been restarted in the Players Helping Players sub-forum. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5065/id-really-like-this-new-gifting-strangers#latest

If you're looking to update from your post in the old forums, I think you can still access them and hopefully transcribe without too much trouble. If you could mark the post as TRANSFERRED, that could be helpful for anyone, Dev or otherwise, that may be cross referencing requests between the new and the old forums.

Thanks for your interest!

@crashburntoo.7431 said:Per @"JustTrogdor.7892" , it's been restarted in the Players Helping Players sub-forum. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5065/id-really-like-this-new-gifting-strangers#latest

If you're looking to update from your post in the old forums, I think you can still access them and hopefully transcribe without too much trouble. If you could mark the post as TRANSFERRED, that could be helpful for anyone, Dev or otherwise, that may be cross referencing requests between the new and the old forums.

Thanks for your interest!

so just edit my OLD message and rewrite it as TRANSFERRED?Edit: dont want Predator as bad anymore, i cant edit my OLD forum post so i edit this one. I just want Perma frost dye :( so i can finish my medium armor paragon

Archived