Boss Week??

Entromorph.8607

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

@Orpheal.8263 said:I completely do agree here with OriOri I have to say... the way some people behave here on the forums in an entitled way when it comes down to rewards from older game content is more than ridiculous and an absolute point to feel yourself embarassed for those people being the same people with that you play the same game..seriously!!

This is also the reason, why we can't still earn in GW2 anymore such nice thigns, like in Halloween the Memoires...cause whenever the topic is some kind of skin reward, people go nuts here and put out their pitchforks and torches like going on a civil war for "their rights" lol that they may be the only ones in GW2 which are allowed here to have said skins, only because they had the luck/time to be online in GW2 at the right moment at the right place ....Seriously, people which think this way absolutely have to grow up ...

I missed Dragon bash, Halloween, Karka, Molten Alliance

I want ghastly grinning shield: 3kI want greatsaw: 2kI want holo wings: unobtainableI want hobosack: 6kI want Jetpack: 400gI want mini karka: ??I want sclerite weaponset: 2k ish

I am STILL 1000000% AGAINST THEM BEING REINTRODUCED AT THE COST OF SLIGHTING MY FELLOW VETERAN PLAYERS.

What slight is going on here? Seriously, what slight?

@OriOri.8724 said:

@Orpheal.8263 said:I completely do agree here with OriOri I have to say... the way some people behave here on the forums in an entitled way when it comes down to rewards from older game content is more than ridiculous and an absolute point to feel yourself embarassed for those people being the same people with that you play the same game..seriously!!

This is also the reason, why we can't still earn in GW2 anymore such nice thigns, like in Halloween the Memoires...cause whenever the topic is some kind of skin reward, people go nuts here and put out their pitchforks and torches like going on a civil war for "their rights" lol that they may be the only ones in GW2 which are allowed here to have said skins, only because they had the luck/time to be online in GW2 at the right moment at the right place ....Seriously, people which think this way absolutely have to grow up ...

I missed Dragon bash, Halloween, Karka, Molten Alliance

I want ghastly grinning shield: 3kI want greatsaw: 2kI want holo wings: unobtainableI want hobosack: 6kI want Jetpack: 400gI want mini karka: ??I want sclerite weaponset: 2k ish

I am STILL 1000000% AGAINST THEM BEING REINTRODUCED AT THE COST OF SLIGHTING MY FELLOW VETERAN PLAYERS.

What slight is going on here? Seriously, what slight?

Shhhh its the artificial and no way in any case needed rarity of items that hardly anyone even uses anymore because they are unobtainable to the vast majority of people in the game. I would rather see a skin get used by someone who would use it than hoard the damn thing and never touch it. I have some of those skins, i wont use them ever, they dont fit on any of my characters, if they got made available for players again then so be it, at least people could use them.

@Dante.1763 said: I would rather see a skin get used by someone who would use it than hoard the kitten thing and never touch it. I have some of those skins, i wont use them ever, they dont fit on any of my characters, if they got made available for players again then so be it, at least people could use them.

This is pretty much why I've thought on and off constantly about getting the ghastly grinning shield. I always thought "which character would get the most use out of it?". I too hate hoarding, it takes up precious space in the bank. :/

Archived