Treasure Mushroom question

Abelisk.4527

For those of you who obtained an Invisible Boot Box, does it drop from the daily bonus chest or does it drop from the enemy itself? I would like to farm the mushrooms off-meta-hours and wish to know if there's any worth to farming the mushrooms multiple times a day rather than just once daily per mushroom.

@DoNotBelieveMe.3029 said:The invisible boot box is from the bouncy pop up chest that spawns when you complete the event of killing the mushroom. It is not from the loot that drops on the ground. It will, as Khisanth mentioned, replace the guaranteed rare item. I have only ever heard of it dropping off the treasure mushrooms in Dragon Stand though.

Mine was in VB

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@DoNotBelieveMe.3029 said:The invisible boot box is from the bouncy pop up chest that spawns when you complete the event of killing the mushroom. It is not from the loot that drops on the ground. It will, as Khisanth mentioned, replace the guaranteed rare item. I have only ever heard of it dropping off the treasure mushrooms in Dragon Stand though.

Mine was in VB

Noted, good to have confirmation that it does drop from other zones then. I was basing my assumption of DS only due to my own drop and that of my other acquaintances (around 5 in total) who all got their drops from Dragon Stand, even though some of them hunt in the other zones regularly as well.

Someone linked this in map chat right after the TD meta (NA) last night. How reliable it is I really don't know because others were questioning it and the person was not responding. I know they do it right after the meta while the cannons charge.

Normally someone will post in chat TM is up and this didn't happen, just the link and "ooooo", nothing else.

Archived