Balance Patch Predictions?

apharma.3741

@TorQ.7041 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

I mean you are entitled to your opinion. I feel it's strong because I can literally play in another league on a class I spent the least time with.

There's a YouTube video with jawgeous, vullan, sindrener that talk about all these points I just mentioned. But hey there seems to be no point talking to you because your main is obviously mirage and you are winning so therefore it is balanced as long as you are winning on your main class.

As soon as you mentioned Jawgeous your credibility went out of the window, fell 20 floors and impacted the sidewalk. The guy was complaining about power mesmer, sword damage (the autos are in line with other classes) chaos armour (lulwtf?) and a host of other things that anyone with any form of critical thinking would take 1 look at and determine these are the ravings of a madman.

Here, check out and compare sword coefficients here:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sword

I know you'll draw attention to the 2.0 mod to foes without boons, name 1 class that has 0 boons at any point in PvP. You can't because even necro's have boons now!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TorQ.7041 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

I mean you are entitled to your opinion. I feel it's strong because I can literally play in another league on a class I spent the least time with.

There's a YouTube video with jawgeous, vullan, sindrener that talk about all these points I just mentioned. But hey there seems to be no point talking to you because your main is obviously mirage and you are winning so therefore it is balanced as long as you are winning on your main class.

A video with two thieves and a clueless monkey. Sure they know what needs to be done with mirage, it's not that they're biased or something.

@apharma.3741 said:

As soon as you mentioned Jawgeous your credibility went out of the window, fell 20 floors and impacted the sidewalk. The guy was complaining about power mesmer, sword damage (the autos are in line with other classes) chaos armour (lulwtf?) and a host of other things that anyone with any form of critical thinking would take 1 look at and determine these are the ravings of a madman.

Here, check out and compare sword coefficients here:

I know you'll draw attention to the 2.0 mod to foes without boons, name 1 class that has 0 boons at any point in PvP. You can't because even necro's have boons now!

Don't forget

Jawgeous also thinks clones have too much health.

The guy on Holo...Thinks clones have too much health.

@Solori.6025 said:

Don't forget

Was that in the rant video? I ask as I'm sure such a completely ludicrous and dimwitted statement wouldn't pass me by unnoticed, mind you I didn't actually watch the full video only the ones ripping it to shreds so I may have missed that bit...though I'm sure one of them would have pointed out they have 2.4k health too.

@apharma.3741 said:

Don't forget

Was that in the rant video? I ask as I'm sure such a completely ludicrous and dimwitted statement wouldn't pass me by unnoticed, mind you I didn't actually watch the full video only the ones ripping it to shreds so I may have missed that bit...though I'm sure one of them would have pointed out they have 2.4k health too.

You skipped my post ....

@Odik.4587 said:

Don't forget

You skipped my post ....

stares blankly at the camera ANET PLEEEASSEEE NERF THIS!!!

Sry though I missed it.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

A video with two thieves and a clueless monkey. Sure they know what needs to be done with mirage, it's not that they're biased or something.

I dunno Sind at least appreciates now that portal is effectively useless that mesmer needs to be good in a 1v1. He knows mesmer cannot team fight either because of clones and thinks mirage is dumb but not as bad as everyone is screaming about. Vallun is....weird.

@apharma.3741 said:

I dunno Sind at least appreciates now that portal is effectively useless that mesmer needs to be good in a 1v1. He knows mesmer cannot team fight either because of clones and thinks mirage is dumb but not as bad as everyone is screaming about. Vallun is....weird.

I didn't saw the entire thing, so don't know but I learnt to not trust this game's thieves.It only takes a small visit to thief forums to notice how delusional thief players are.

Was decent kiting by the mesmer in the first fight tbh, I've had those moments plenty of times in WvW vs bad players where you're on 10% health and you kite like a baws. Get your heal back and they sit in all your AoE and tank all your damage trying to kill you.

Seems the comments to the reddit post are worth reading, people roasting the thief in the first part :/

@apharma.3741 said:Was decent kiting by the mesmer in the first fight tbh, I've had those moments plenty of times in WvW vs bad players where you're on 10% health and you kite like a baws. Get your heal back and they sit in all your AoE and tank all your damage trying to kill you.

Seems the comments to the reddit post are worth reading, people roasting the thief in the first part :/

All he had to do was to pre-cast flanking strike into steal instead of steal and spam 1. And then he randomly cluster bomb...

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@"Simonoly.4352" said:This popped up on Reddit:

Have fun!

That first fight is one more reason why we can't take jawgeous seriously.

It made me laugh. That Chrono knew exactly how to LOS and use elevation to cause issues for S/D Thief ports. But it didn't matter because the Thief just cluster bombed anywhere other than where the Chrono was anyway :o

Or mby instead stupid nerfs to class conditions that break all "viable" strategy. lets buff condition removal for all classes? so conditions are no longer burden.

I can tell you one. Anet made Condition/boons to make it easy to balance "so all can bufff, and remove conditions on easy" they replace hexes/boons/curses/conditions with it. You know what? they fail at it. We have spamm zergfest pumping conditions and boons on left and right. And basicaly high cd, one remove cond skills, and few high cd removing boons skills. I call it rly bad balance.

I rly wish they could rework skills/traits and add all classes, some sort of balanced way, to clear condition overrun. But i gues it too many work so they raither destroy class than repair system.

^ That's indeed a problem with gw2's ANet. They don't fix anything, they just add layers upon layers of band-aids.Condis too rampant? Let's add a tons of condi cleanses.Stealth can be spammed? Let's add revealed. But hey let's counter revealed with shadowmeld. Stealth is now op again on wvw, let's add marked.EM is op - shall we fix it? No! Let's add exhaustion to it.

Archived