Any fun way to use Luck?

As far as I know, exotic essences of luck are used in several guild hall upgrades. If we get new upgrades with PoF you might be able to use them there (although that's not exactly what I'd call a "fun" way). Other than that the simple ones can be used to mystic forge the exotic backpacks for lunar new year and buy new year lanterns for guild hall decoration.

Although I still need quite a lot of luck to reach the cap, I wouldn't say no to crafting recipes (either forge or crafting discipline) that use luck to create toys and decorations. Maybe some artificer recipes to craft transformation tonics for lunar new year (as that's the festival centered around luck)? Miniature crafting similar to the Aurene mini, possibly again related to the festival? New guild hall decorations that use different rarity essences of luck?

The possibilities are endless. "All" it takes for us is to come up with enough ideas to catch the interest of a developer who would make this into their pet project ;) .

@Nabuko Darayon.9645 said:I've reached the Luck cap a long time ago and I've been collecting these Exotic Luck blobs for a while now.They've become a storage issue now, so I was wondering if there could be any fun way to use these Lucks for us that have maxed it? Guild Hall decor or some random consumable perhaps?

Some guild upgrades require Exotic Luck and as other comment said you can combine them by using Artificer to save storage.

@Rasimir.6239 said:As far as I know, exotic essences of luck are used in several guild hall upgrades. If we get new upgrades with PoF you might be able to use them there (although that's not exactly what I'd call a "fun" way). Other than that the simple ones can be used to mystic forge the exotic backpacks for lunar new year and buy new year lanterns for guild hall decoration.

Although I still need quite a lot of luck to reach the cap, I wouldn't say no to crafting recipes (either forge or crafting discipline) that use luck to create toys and decorations. Maybe some artificer recipes to craft transformation tonics for lunar new year (as that's the festival centered around luck)? Miniature crafting similar to the Aurene mini, possibly again related to the festival? New guild hall decorations that use different rarity essences of luck?

The possibilities are endless. "All" it takes for us is to come up with enough ideas to catch the interest of a developer who would make this into their pet project ;) .

WTB a Luck Lover @ANet :blush:

I agree that a luck eater would be helpful.

I've not reached the cap yet, but sooner or later I will and then my options will be to save it all to use once a year on guild decorations or delete it. It would be nice to have a use the rest of the year too, even if it just gave random items like the ascended material eaters.

Archived