suggestion: is it possible to be able to change the order of [H] + mount toggles?

u know how sum ppl have like OCD with things needing to be in alphabetical order, i have ocd of things needing to be in order I use most to least.

i never/rarely use the miniatures/finishers/mail carriers/novelties tabs becuz i have no interests in them. I used to be obsessed with finishers, but ever since they made the Choya finisher, i'm satisfied with it, its so ridiculously hilarious to see angry choyas spawning out of my enemy's corpse unless they come up with a better finisher, i dont think i would use the finishers tab again.

I use mounts , gliders skin the most, yet they are at the bottom, my ocd is making me feel annoyed enough that i need to make this suggestion...

maybe while u guys are working on build templates, you can look into this issue too, kbyethx.

mOoSWqh.jpg

while we're at it, i accidentally saw this video from woodenpotato's that has this mount toggle and i was like asking ppl in-game how do i turn on the toggle and they were like, "its an add-on" and i was like "oh forget it i dont wanna be banned for using 3rd party software".can we have this mount toggle too?

s4hEnq6.jpg

If someone as spotlighted as Wooden Potatoes isn't banned for using the Radial Mount app, I don't think you will be.I'd guess for something as benign as that app, the Devs are happy to let players create it, and would put creating something similar in-game far, far down on the priority list.

As for 'Most to Least', I'm not sure one player's preference should dictate the order; it looks like it's, more or less, order of integration (after the base selection).

Good luck.

Actually, one thing I'd like to add, separate the Equipment tab from the rest and make it its own Main Tab, and have it be the default one. It's the generally speaking most important one, and the one I want to get back into each time I open Hero panel, All the rest are cosmetics and can be looked at when convenient, but if I need to check gear in middle of combat I want to get right into Equipment without having to fuddle with wardrobe or minis.

@joneirikb.7506 said:Actually, one thing I'd like to add, separate the Equipment tab from the rest and make it its own Main Tab, and have it be the default one. It's the generally speaking most important one, and the one I want to get back into each time I open Hero panel, All the rest are cosmetics and can be looked at when convenient, but if I need to check gear in middle of combat I want to get right into Equipment without having to fuddle with wardrobe or minis.

Agreed :+1:

Archived