The King and Queen's Horrorween 2017 - A Grand Community Event

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Daniel Frozenwind.2946 said:

INTERNATIONAL RAFFLE WINNERS

35 - Cadhor.652860 - red.305442 - Sabre The Second.42731 - Jean Green.720881 - Rysdude.3824

ART CONTEST WINNERS

• Baqueta.8061
  • akase.8420

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for coming to the event and making it as spectacular as always! Until next time!

Frozenwind

Hey again Daniel!Once more a big Thank you and Everyone at the Staff for organizing this Event! Words can not express how grateful I am for what you people do! I literally regret that I can't put enough of a Heart in to a simple text.Anyways, I'd like to ask if there are some publicly accessible Screenshots from the Horroween? Official Collection perhaps? =)

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"Daniel Frozenwind.2946" said:

INTERNATIONAL RAFFLE WINNERS

35 - Cadhor.652860 - red.305442 - Sabre The Second.42731 - Jean Green.720881 - Rysdude.3824

ART CONTEST WINNERS
  • Baqueta.8061
  • akase.8420

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for coming to the event and making it as spectacular as always! Until next time!

Frozenwind

Hey again Daniel!Once more a big Thank you and Everyone at the Staff for organizing this Event! Words can not express how grateful I am for what you people do! I literally regret that I can't put enough of a Heart in to a simple text.Anyways, I'd like to ask if there are some publicly accessible Screenshots from the Horroween? Official Collection perhaps? =)

i will be making a promo movie for you guys and if you are looking on the : https://gw2community.com/gallery/ there are already 2 maps with pictures of horrorween! good luck!

Archived