Do I have permanent access to season episodes that I am around for even if I didn't play them?

I want to get the season 4 sale, but I don't want to miss out on getting episodes 5 and 6. I can't buy them because they're currently available to everyone. Do I have permanent access to them? If I don't have permanent access to them, do you think it's likely that I can get them individually for a discount during a future sale?

Of course you have, why wouldn't you? Each episode is for free until another arrives so make sure to grab it in time (aside from living world season 2, season 3 and all the previous episodes from season 4 that were released before "War Eternal" which are older by now and can only be bought through the TP).Alltough, I hope you have fun with the content. Don't rush and make sure to enjoy it. :)

As long as you've unlocked the episode during its release window, it remains unlocked for your account for good. You don't need the expansion to acquire the episode -- you just need them to play it*.

(* Only Living World S2 requires no expansion. LW S3 requires Heart of Thorns. LW S4 requires Path of Fire.)

Archived