Can't craft the extra-pugent skyscale treat

I've tried placing ALL four ingredients directly in my inventory which does not help either. You can actually sell your unusable cultures on the Trading Post for a profit. I don't know why but people are paying more for them there rather than simply purchasing them right next to the Cooking Station. But it seems sad to do this as the buyer will quickly discover they cannot either craft/cook the treats. Also, talking to Gorrik made no difference.Additionally, it would be nice if our skyscale ball, whistle, and toys were returned so we could continue to play with the remaining skyscale youngster now hanging about in Sun's Refuge even after we've obtained our mount!

@NightDreamer.7423 said:

@losthead.5847 said:Since you say you're stuck on this step: for what it's worth, the treat is optional in that it lets you skip one of the collection objectives. You can find the skyscale manually, without the treat, instead. Look for the icon on the map.

I know... but I didn't much like doing Griffonrook jp... I'm not a master of Jps xD

Griffonrook is one of the easiest. You don't actually have to carry the bomb around.

Archived