Looking for a specific track that plays in the Crystal Desert

There is a track that I can't find in any of the soundtracks that plays in the Desert Highlands the most. An ambient... traveling song for lack of a better term. With some sort of mallet percussion playing in it. I can't for the life of me, tell what instrument it is but it is the only track I've heard it in. If anyone knows what track I'm talking about and can put me on the right track would be great.

@KnightJack.5498 said:Main problem is that I'm not even sure it is in the PoF soundtrack. I heard the track again in-game and it has a flute and a shaker as instruments. Dunno if that helps narrow it down further. It's not Sands of the Djinn, it's a bit more chill.

Some tracks are location bound, also night and day play a role, so you might want to narrow it down.

Ha, no it's not the Choya theme. It's pretty distinctive, and it only shows up as an ambient theme. It isn't on the soundtrack which is why I'm having trouble finding it. Could be from an earlier Living World or Soundtrack, but I've only ever heard it in the Crystal Desert.