Bad Experience.

@lare.5129 said:at fist 10,173 AP is very very small value .. some partes kick is u not have 25, 30.

Say what? I'm knocking on about 13.5K, and I have never been kicked by a commander in PvE ever...are you talking in a Raid setting or something?

The only time I've seen comms kick people from OW squads is if they are on a different instance of the map / not on the map, and he wanted to make room for other people.

I'm glad the OP was able to get the meta done. Some people can just be jerks to others. So what if they don't know how to join a squad? There are tons of things in this game that I'm sure I still don't know how to do. But I can't believe the issue at hand was lack of AP, because IMO, 10k isn't an inconsequential amount, nor does it really manner anyways for an OW meta squad.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@lare.5129 said:at fist 10,173 AP is very very small value .. some partes kick is u not have 25, 30.

Say what? I'm knocking on about 13.5K, and I have never been kicked by a commander in PvE ever...are you talking in a Raid setting or something?

The only time I've seen comms kick people from OW squads is if they are on a different instance of the map / not on the map, and he wanted to make room for other people.

I'm glad the OP was able to get the meta done. Some people can just be jerks to others. So what if they don't know how to join a squad? There are tons of things in this game that I'm sure I still don't know how to do. But I can't believe the issue at hand was lack of AP, because IMO, 10k isn't an inconsequential amount, nor does it really manner anyways for an OW meta squad.

if anything OW comms are more likely to want you in the squad for easier tracking, organization or just for counting purposes

that being said ... a tag is just 300g, says nothing about whether the owner has any clue about things

Archived