Who can hold nodes 1v2?

bbop.9706

@bbop.9706 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:played some more of that bunker rev build I posted above, trying both invocation and retribution. its got some silly sustain, and you can sorta play around the low stun breaks with all of the crazy endurance regen you gots. makes mid fights impossible to win for the enemies lol so that's always fun.

could this be the build the guy above was talki g about? ??

no.

@Arcaedus.7290 said:

@"otto.5684" said:None and none ever should. Your best bet is FB if you do not want to play warrior with defense line instead of strength.

This absolutely.

I'll clarify though: No build should be able to indefinitely bunker a 1v2 in the case that you have two dps/burst/non-bunkers fighting against you. As to how long someone should be able to hold off a 1v2 is another question, but it should not be indefinite, that's for sure.

Of course it shouldn't... Who said that? That has nothing to do with the reason for enjoying a tanky spec.. It's a playstyle and RP thing. I like tanking damage and I like the challenge of surviving with whatever tools are at my disposal.

I don't know why so many find this concept hard top deal with... "oh no! you can't do that, it's not 1 shotting and rotating fast enough, you're not playing the game properly.. blah blah.' Holding out until help arrives can mean the all the difference.

Pvp was better off with scrapper as was, now we have the same old holo/FB+scourge/rev/warrior/mirage cancer meta. Great... RIP solo Q...

I play for fun, not for AT's or to be 'the best'. Everytime i find a build i enjoy it gets nerfed into unplayability. Tanks should be as viable as dps/support etc, but all we have is 1 support and a truckload of dps.

no class can afk tank like old scrapper, like ppl said, weaver can do it depend on other team specs, even tho, once they burn all your stun breaks you gotta kite

defense warrior can do it, prot holo can do it, ventari rev and the perma dodge daredevil, this are the ones I know

but none of them will facetank everything when you missplay over and over like scrapper did

you gotta know which 2 oponnents you can take, you gotta be aware of your CDs you gotta know when to kite, or else you'll be Killed

even a deadeye can do it, you engage 2 guys and even give em the pnt, when they are about to leave you attack em and go stealth again, keep doing this over and over, gold 2 and below both will stick around trying to kill you confirmed, they'll tunelvision you and forget everything else. You can even get more ppl as they die and go home, just don't over extend and you'll be good with this strat.

1 attackstealthwhen they about to leave you attack stealth again, you're not trying to kill them, you just want to keep 2 ppl far as long as you can

@ZhouX.8742 said:

@methodoSAN.6053 said:Class that i use to hold 1vs2 in Plat 1 actually :

Engineer
Scrapper,
Engineer
Holosmith (depends on if you can surprize one faster)
Mesmer
Mirage
Guardian
Dragonhunter trap troll build
Guardian
Firebrand mantra bunker
Ranger
Druid
Warrior
SpellBreaker

Ranger Druid

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL