Canyon jumping Mastery points not working.

I have two mastery points in canyon jumping, two available points, experience bar filled but canyon jumping not moving forward . Sent ticket a week ago but haven't heard from anyone. I've seen several problems like mine on the forum, but no one seems to have a solution or say if they got help from support.

@jasme.3127 said:I have two mastery points in canyon jumping, two available points, experience bar filled but canyon jumping not moving forward . Sent ticket a week ago but haven't heard from anyone. I've seen several problems like mine on the forum, but no one seems to have a solution or say if they got help from support.

Yes you have 2 points so 2 points lit up in canyon jumping those are same 2 points it is not like you have invested 2 already and have 2 spare.

You need 3 to train it go find another one mate.

@"jasme.3127" said:I have two mastery points in canyon jumping, two available points, experience bar filled but canyon jumping not moving forward . Sent ticket a week ago but haven't heard from anyone. I've seen several problems like mine on the forum, but no one seems to have a solution or say if they got help from support.

because none of those are bugs. They are all cases of people incorrectly interpreting the UI. The lit up portions are to indicate you have X out of the number required. Mastery point allocation is all or nothing which means in the case of Canyon Jumping you either spent 3 points or 0 points, there is no in between.

For example in the images below each one has 3 lit up. This is because I currently have 3 points that can be spent on 1 of those masteries. It is not because I am a crazy person who put 3 points into 3 separate masteries instead of finishing a single one.ImgurImgurImgur

Not all mastery points are in the open world and marked on the map. Plenty are from achievements in the achievement panel. In fact, ALL achievements are from the achievement panel, including the ones that you commune with the open world. If you open your achievement panel and look for purple sort of fuzzy teardrops, those categories contain achievements you can do to get mastery points. You can do story chapters to get some as well. You can do communes in the open world. A lot of people hat the chef one in Amnoon but it just takes some practice. I enjoyed it. And there's a memory game one in amnoon as well. Worst comes to worst, if you're on a US server I can portal you to a couple you can't get on your own.

@"jasme.3127" said:Round up completed, In canyon jumping I have two bright lights and one dark. Canynon bar full, experience bar 368,808/368,808. I checked all the areas for master points and it says "mastery point earned".

It kinda sounds more like you misunderstood what the interface shows.

Mastery points that you obtain go into your 'bank' of available mps.

When you open up ur mastery page, and u see 3 of the icons (as u mentioned, 2 light + 1dark), what this means is, that canyon jumping (raptor 3rd mastery) alone requires 3 mps in your bank to be spent to obtain it. (the first and second masteries each needed 1 and needed 2 points, respectively).

The 2 lighted icons are there only to show you how close u are to it, merely mean that u have 2 in ur bank, and have no other significance at all.

You appear to believe that the mastery points that you earnt have gone into canyon jumping, but that is not true. The Exp has gone into that Exp track (ur 368k/368k), but the mps in your bank are still not committed, nor can they be, because You currently only have 2 free points out of the available 3.

Also, if you take a look at your core tyria track, you should most likely see something similar to what khisanth was showing you with his screenies.

To re-emphasize, the lighted icons do not mean what you think it means. You do not have "2 mps in canyon" plus 2 free mps. There is nothing in canyon. You only have 2 free mps. You need 1 more mp

@jasme.3127 said:I know how to get mastery points Vayne, I'm just not getting rewarded for all 3 I've earned for canyon jumping.

@jasme.3127 said:I know how to get mastery points Vayne, I'm just not getting rewarded for all 3 I've earned for canyon jumping.

You wrote this:

I did Amnoon Bazaar, Old Amnoon, and Imed's Grotto.What am I missing?

You're missing a ton of stuff in the achievement panel among other things. I posted what I did based on what you're saying here, because it sure looks like you're getting all your mastery points from open world content and maybe story.

On that note, it sounds like you have two mastery points available and you need three to train it.