Returning 3 bars of adrenaline

Acheron.4731

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Back on topic: I wish all adrenaline was not spent on use and that we had an option of using the burst at lesser tiers without losing all adrenaline, or for alternate F2s in core.actually, I'd like if berserker got an F2 which is used to speed up berserker mode uptime.

Eg: while out of berserk, F2 consumes all your adrenaline and in exchange your berserk mode CD is reduced by "adrenaline/3" seconds. while in berserk, F2 consumes your adrenaline bar to extend the berserker duration for 5 seconds. F2 CD could be 10 seconds.

Or adjust as needed, but this would help with the issue of "I can't use my profession's resource while out of berserk, my adrenaline is wasted!"

@Acheron.4731 said:well, i may be :)but, there are other berserker f1(f2) abilities that still hit a wee bit low (gunflame for instance) is quite mellow atm.Plus, in exchange it could take 'king of flames' gm trait thus having to give up bloody roar so you would have to trait in something other than discipline and defense to really make it HIT,It is still my favorite elite spec but lost its fluidity when the single adrenaline bar went in effect.for further clarification I am looking from a wvw perspective. I don't think in terms of pve/raid dps where everything can work in ideal situations.I just still think it has a few kinks.

I got hit for a 17k gunflame and then 3 gs f1s all over 7k ea.. In sage or demolisher.. Forgot which

Come again

@melandru.3876 said:snip

Oof, those numbers can be reached easily with banner berserker :) Sorry but DPS berserker is really not comparable with e.g. dragonhunters or soulbeasts who can reach 60k opening bursts. Power berserker has solid dps, not fluctuating that much (since it doesn't have broken dps peaks) except when getting out of berserk and that is why it is not overperforming at all. Bannerslave berserker on the other hand, can reach relatively close numbers to DPS berserker and provide banners, so... I have made thread about this issue that can impact balancing in the future if anet decides to go the easy way and just nerf weapon damages/trait bonuses that both banner and DPS builds use as they are 99% identical.Also, just because your end dps is higher than dh and/or other dps doesn't mean berserker is overperforming. Your logs only show that dpses in your party/squad need to check their gear and practice their rotations much more (also, in Arkk log, the DH got 3 skull mechanics, which significantly affects their dps, you got 0) :)Everyone who claims that DPS berserker is overperforming should join competent group and see those numbers for themselves :)

@AsiraasiB.7165 said:

@"Acheron.4731" said:well, i may be :)but, there are other berserker f1(f2) abilities that still hit a wee bit low (gunflame for instance) is quite mellow atm.Plus, in exchange it could take 'king of flames' gm trait thus having to give up bloody roar so you would have to trait in something other than discipline and defense to really make it HIT,It is still my favorite elite spec but lost its fluidity when the single adrenaline bar went in effect.for further clarification I am looking from a wvw perspective. I don't think in terms of pve/raid dps where everything can work in ideal situations.I just still think it has a few kinks.

I got hit for a 17k gunflame and then 3 gs f1s all over 7k ea.. In sage or demolisher.. Forgot which

Come again

lol, i totally understand. I have taken a few gf's to the face as well..but, those people are usually traiting into things that optimize after immob (arms) or after physical skills (strength) we cannot really tell without the build. Again, I am coming from a wvw roaming perspective where everyone has 32 stunbreaks (half passive) 6 forms of stealth, or innumerable dodges/evades or all 3. Most occasions that fully charged gunflame will hit for about 9k against a competent roamer.With the single adrenaline bar used while in berserker mode you don't always get a chance to hit your target time and again thus, adrenal health has run out while your target dances around waiting for you to become "less shiny and hangry looking" then you are pretty screwed :)Anywho, I think this may have become more of a discussion about balance issues amongst different game modes.Thanks for the feedback anywayCheers