[QoL] Filter for Character Select Screen

Would be really nice if the character select screen got some love and allowed us to start typing a substring of a character name to filter out characters for faster logging in. In anticipation of the character slot sale I pre-bought a bunch of gems to buy 37 new characters. Yesterday I bought them and created them, and now I'm finding myself a bit frustrated when searching for specific characters to log in to.

I realize I made this problem for myself by maxing out character slots. I just hope something could get prioritized or pulled in as someone's side project.

Expanded idea: filtering by class/race/crafting profession might be neat as well.

This is an oft-requested feature and, outside of technical arguments, has very little reason to oppose it.

I, personally, don't see the value in a complex sorting system, but I only have 15 characters and I know what and where all of them are and do by their costuming. That being said, I do sympathize with players with, let's say, "deeper rosters", and would be interested in ANet's spin on this type of system.

I'd personally be happy with just some sort of like...favorites system, where I can flag a select few as favorites that are always at the front of the listThen again, I don't have nearly as many characters as some. But if they can make something more complex to help those with way too many characters, I don't see a reason why not