xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

@Fenom.9457 said:So, you guys want content or not? Or rather, you all want specific pieces of content and anything else isn't even counted as content although it is?

If a single ugly armour set (per weight class) and a display of disrespect at a public event are what the PvP community remnants (who want to simply enjoy the game mode just like PvE players want to enjoy PvE) get, Anet would have been better off giving the well known silence.

The armor looks ok. I just wish the one on the left was medium but it probably is light.I do not see why some people consider swiss as new "content". You can be happy to be able to play more and maybe find teams that have your level (that is a good reason) but you will still be playing the same maps for the same rewards.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:You all need to chill out & focus on the real content. Buying Funko mini's. It's fun.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. I'll have to restructure my little shelf of those

First you need to get the mouse pad so that you can yoga pants Gw2 style & funko them mini's. Then you can restructure your life.