horizon supply drop

xevii.8512

Anet are based in Seattle, on the west coast of the USA so they're behind almost everyone else in the world.

I have a second clock set up on my desktop which I call Anet Time, so I can quickly check how long there is until I should expect announcements, gem store updates etc. (Although I also use it to know when I should tell my friends in California or Washington state to go to bed!)

@Danikat.8537 said:Anet are based in Seattle, on the west coast of the USA so they're behind almost everyone else in the world.

I have a second clock set up on my desktop which I call Anet Time, so I can quickly check how long there is until I should expect announcements, gem store updates etc. (Although I also use it to know when I should tell my friends in California or Washington state to go to bed!)

Slightly OT, but shouldn't they be then telling you to go to bed? Hahah. Unless you live further west than the ... West coast, anyways.

@Memoranda.9386 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:Anet are based in Seattle, on the west coast of the USA so they're behind almost everyone else in the world.

Slightly OT, but shouldn't they be then telling you to go to bed? Hahah. Unless you live further west than the ... West coast, anyways.

I'm in the UK so midnight their time is 8am the next day my time - so if I'm on my way to work and I see they're still online I tell them to go to bed.

(And yes they do the same to me if they see I'm still online when it's late afternoon/evening there.)

Archived