[Needs Adjustment] 100% hit rate on PoF mobs?

I'm not sure if this is a bug but some mobs such as those in HoT can miss while I'm on my mounts and they are supposed to when I move suddenly that's what dodging is for. Changing the direction of my movement is supposed to make the ranged mobs miss.

There are other mobs though in PoF that hit every single time not matter what. I could be at the top of a huge jumping point and STILL get hit by poisons, darts, or that crazy juice spit.

It's unrealistic at this point and needs adjustment. We need a boon that occurs when we move to change the percentage at which mobs can hit us when we strafe left or right or jump please.

Well, actually you do get evade on every mount's special skill once you master Jackal 4. It's not terribly useful on the springer since it's only for a moment while jumping and you don't travel far, but it's pretty handy on skimmer and raptor.

I have noticed a number of annoying hits (especially the ones that dismount me) but haven't really focused on when they do and don't hit me. It could be akin to the Bloodstone Fen heatseeker rocks which ANet was able to tone down, so if it's truly egregious in PoF it's likely fixable there as well.

Archived