imagine

Lala.8752

That change will do absolutely nothing to the build.The only thing about the change is that people are sheep, you will likely see a tiny decline in the builds users because they dont know enough about how it works to realize nothing changes for them and will simply freak out to something else instead.

@Dantheman.3589 said:I was planning on playing condi thief can someone link the patch notes?

Quoted from Ben on the first page of Let's Talk About Balance

Deadly Ambition: The internal cooldown of this trait has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds in PvP only. The stacks of poison has been decreased from 2 to 1 in PvP only.We're not sure it's enough but hopefully a good start.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:I was planning on playing condi thief can someone link the patch notes?

Quoted from Ben on the first page of Let's Talk About Balance

Deadly Ambition: The internal cooldown of this trait has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds in PvP only. The stacks of poison has been decreased from 2 to 1 in PvP only.We're not sure it's enough but hopefully a good start.

Logically I think it’s enough for now. Deadly ambition basically took the poison on dagger attacks and gave it to sword builds. The old trait was strong on dagger and the new one is just op on sword. Effectively halving the poison stacks is big but since potent poison just gives one stack back the double CD really pushed this trait to the ground imo. I’m pretty sure the result will be about as close to balance as we want especially since we need condi thief to counter Staff/Staff