Possible bug or a cheater perhaps?

I just saw this champion bar appearing ON A PLAYER. HOW is this possible? Is this some kind of bug or perhaps a cheater? I don't remember anyone outside NPCs having ranks showing up and trying to ask that showoff only resulted in being insulted and other toxic comments. Anyways I reported them if something fishy is going on here.Or am I missing out on something like that were now all showing up in these ranks based on story progression? I mean the player character is part of Dragon's Watch and they all have legendary bars so maybe there was something undocumented added to this patch. I'm confused and since I can't check my own one I don't know.Maybe anyone can clarify. Thanks in advance.r1fOCMJ.png

Edit: I censored the name for privacy reasons and title because I don't want this person to give any way of being even more of a toxic showoff.

What champion bar?

All I see is the player's censored name and title, guild, world completion status (star), MPs, profession, portrait and healthbar. What you are showing in the picture looks no different to what I've ever seen on another player, and there's no defiance bar.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/c/cc/Breakbar_example.jpg

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I think they are talking about the image which has the champion circle around it because the player is using the boneskinner tonic

Ahhh so it's the boneskinner tonic? As I said, I only saw one player having this circle around their icon and honestly I wasn't paying attention if there was a tonic used. Can't check my own bar when using the tonic as you can't be logged into the game on two accounts at the same time on the same computer and everyone from the guild is currently not active as well as no friends being available to investigate the case. Anyways I'd definitely call this a hud or ui bug since no other tonics of notable champions or legendaries apply such effect. I'm just curious how this tonic differs in technical or code related terms to cause this anomaly. Maybe it was even intended and perhaps we'll get a rework of the other tonics since having these NPC ranks could work out good in terms of screenshot editing to add some side infos and depth of our OCs. But then on the other hand it's extremely irritating when trying to target a boss whose model isn't even loaded due to the horrible and outdated engine capacity these days within a large group before it's killed in one second by everyone swarming like flies to it. Or perhaps one might abuse this for trolling or other ways of irritation.Also why assume the boneskinner is a champion ranked boss when there's also a legendary version in strike missions?

However my apologies for thinking that one was a cheater but this person has been bothering me for quite a time to be honest and even blocking won't prevent them from constantly harassing me. But that's a different case.