Cantha?

I remember the first time that I saw that glass eagle and I thought: "wow, game artists are really creative. Imagine such thing in real life". And then I remember someone from ArenaNet saying "we had to destroy that district and replace it very fast with... something. So we just put that eagle, very quickly." :)

Is the Chinese market still important for ANet btw? I remember some thread about how the Chinese servers became quite empty. But a couple of posts (of disappointed players) here don't really mean anything in the end, so idk.

@Merzhin Hudour.4698 said:

@ShadowGryphon.6257 said:DING! DING! Let the Cantha fight begin again.

I don't think there's any real fight here. I didn't follow gw2 since a few years, but from what I see it has evolved very well and still has more to offer than most other titles on the market (in my opinion at least).It's more a question of what gw2 staff want to do with the game and the story and where they want to make it happen, with which characters etc from what I understand.

I just know that back then, some people hated factions because of some flaws and even warned new players that it would be a travel in hell during the whole campaign, but I loved it and enjoyed every bit, because it had lot of charms that the other campaigns didn't, and which we don't find in gw2.And I really hope that we won't have to wait Guild Wars 3 to visit cantha and elona again.

Rejoice! You can visit Elona today! (Path of Fire)