[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

• 2 weeks later...

Pineapples are in my head.

Got no guild 'cause I'm brain dead.

/s

Recently returned to Guild Wars 2 after a long hiatus. Big fan of the series overall, still rocking a collector's edition of GW1 and technically 'played' GW2 since beta. Looking for a social environment and some groups to enjoy endgame pve/wvw/pvp with

5 hours ago, patrona.8427 said:

Pineapples are in my head.

Got no guild 'cause I'm brain dead.

/s

Recently returned to Guild Wars 2 after a long hiatus. Big fan of the series overall, still rocking a collector's edition of GW1 and technically 'played' GW2 since beta. Looking for a social environment and some groups to enjoy endgame pve/wvw/pvp with

53 minutes ago, zom.3512 said:

Hi,

Any chance of an invite?  Been away for about 7 years but back to have another go and need help with remembering everything!

zom.3512

Invited you both! Welcome ❤️

Hello

I'm wondering if you have any room in the guild? I've just come back from a 7month break (roughly) to try End of Dragons etc. i do have experience with raids fractals etc but been a while so i might be a bit rusty. Need any more information send me a message on discord.

Iron#8814

2 hours ago, ironahrt.8512 said:

Hello

I'm wondering if you have any room in the guild? I've just come back from a 7month break (roughly) to try End of Dragons etc. i do have experience with raids fractals etc but been a while so i might be a bit rusty. Need any more information send me a message on discord.

Iron#8814

Annnnd Invite sent 🙂