"TIDAL" promotion spam

So, I've received six emails for something called "TIDAL HiFi" which is apparently a new promotion from/in cooperation with ANet.Most of the emails are in English, though some are in what might be Spanish. And they're all addressed to one of my lesser used toons, LOL. I don't think my ranger is interested, Anet.

There's an unsubscribe link but it only offers to unsubscribe you from all ANet newsletters and I don't want to do that. I like your newsletters ...but it would be nice to be able to opt out of promotions. If there is a way to do that already, I'd be grateful if anyone could point me to it.

This isn't an issue or anything. I just delete these emails. Just wanted to mention it here to make Anet aware of it - they were probably not intending to send so many emails, and in different languages. And also to see if anyone else had experienced this.

@"Zoltar MacRoth.7146" said:So, I've received six emails for something called "TIDAL HiFi" which is apparently a new promotion from/in cooperation with ANet.Most of the emails are in English, though some are in what might be Spanish. And they're all addressed to one of my lesser used toons, LOL. I don't think my ranger is interested, Anet.

There's an unsubscribe link but it only offers to unsubscribe you from all ANet newsletters and I don't want to do that. I like your newsletters ...but it would be nice to be able to opt out of promotions. If there is a way to do that already, I'd be grateful if anyone could point me to it.

This isn't an issue or anything. I just delete these emails. Just wanted to mention it here to make Anet aware of it - they were probably not intending to send so many emails, and in different languages. And also to see if anyone else had experienced this.

Just the one. Contact Support if you are getting spam. It's an issue their end they can likely resolve