Interrupt Perma Slow Power Condi Chrono on pvp

SeikeNz.3526

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lemme see, 0 toughness. 0 vitality.the worst healing skill in the game.no passive or active sustain.no protection.no extra evade or vigorno energy on weapon swap whatsoeverSeems like fair build, fair doesnt cut it. I might try it but I seriously dont see it working. 1 hit from anything and you are DEAD

Putted that way sounds like a balanced build in a game that people only call balance if carries...

all this build has is CC and damage.no survi no mobility no utility nothing. others do what this chrono can do but without getting 1shot by supports or stray attack.

@ZDragon.3046 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:played 6 games with it, I consider that trying.this interrupting gamplay is cute and all, but you cant interrupt mirage when he disorts, then dodges while attacking then ddoges while attacking again, then scepter 2 blocks, then axe 3 jumps, then 4s disort again.... all while filling you up full of conditions. Any good condi kills you.instead of having this discussion record some gameplay, please.

Thats just mirage in general though regardless what you put up against it you wont stun lock it down like at all for long.Chrono use to have a better perma slow build though a lot of the slow pressure was nerfed but arcane thievery alone can inflict such a punishing long slow that im not sure i would take the signet over it if i was to run this. And blink in general is prob a better breakstun too.

That said though this build looks like it could be strong against a lot of matchups after defenses are burned generally speaking people wont play this in mass numbers unless mirage and core 1 shot is nerfed first.

I think 1 person using this build it would be seen as a crummy / weak build. If the majority of mesmer players started to use it then it would become obnoxious as things always tend to do with mesmer in mass numbers.

nah, its really weak. it has nod efences. 1 thief could win 1v3 against these chronos.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lemme see, 0 toughness. 0 vitality.the worst healing skill in the game.no passive or active sustain.no protection.no extra evade or vigorno energy on weapon swap whatsoeverSeems like fair build, fair doesnt cut it. I might try it but I seriously dont see it working. 1 hit from anything and you are DEAD

Putted that way sounds like a balanced build in a game that people only call balance if carries...

You know i think you might actually be correct here.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:played 6 games with it, I consider that trying.this interrupting gamplay is cute and all, but you cant interrupt mirage when he disorts, then dodges while attacking then ddoges while attacking again, then scepter 2 blocks, then axe 3 jumps, then 4s disort again.... all while filling you up full of conditions. Any good condi kills you.instead of having this discussion record some gameplay, please.

Thats just mirage in general though regardless what you put up against it you wont stun lock it down like at all for long.Chrono use to have a better perma slow build though a lot of the slow pressure was nerfed but arcane thievery alone can inflict such a punishing long slow that im not sure i would take the signet over it if i was to run this. And blink in general is prob a better breakstun too.

That said though this build looks like it could be strong against a lot of matchups after defenses are burned generally speaking people wont play this in mass numbers unless mirage and core 1 shot is nerfed first.

I think 1 person using this build it would be seen as a crummy / weak build. If the majority of mesmer players started to use it then it would become obnoxious as things always tend to do with mesmer in mass numbers.

nah, its really weak. it has nod efences. 1 thief could win 1v3 against these chronos.

no defenses lol, like i said your defense is your attack, first you have alot of stealths, that's a kind of defense, then you can blind alot, it's like a aegis on a debuff, then you have alot of cc's so the enemy can't attack, then if you interrupt them they can't use the skill for 15s, if you interrupt them they get weakness and will hit you for half of the dmg, then you have perma slow it's another kind of defense since the enemy will hit so slow that you can go afk and will you avoid the hit, now you put all together and you have a very good defense.

so yeah u need player skill to play this build, it's not like mirage that all you need to do is press dodge and everyone dies while you avoid everything.

@ZDragon.3046 said:

i prefer midnight over blink because when you fight on small spots like nodes the blink always fail and you can't really run, so midnight give you more time to your cds refresh, also this will blind, will hit the enemy with confusion and will give your condis more time because of the expertisei use signet of domination over arcane thievery because the build is based on power block, so since you are a chrono when you stun/interrupt it will also slow and hit with vunerability also will give you more condi dmg.