Interrupt Perma Slow Power Condi Chrono on pvp

SeikeNz.3526

Your main job will be a disabler, condi supporter for the team.Power core mesmer maybe is better at 1v1 but not at team fights, since you can mass interrupt important skills.

yeah chrono is not totally dead, since im not playing this game anymore until they fix the pvp, just sharing one of the last chronos builds.

people will ignore you since you are a chrono and you can face roll them to the ground.

How to play it? first u must renember you are a chrono not a mirage! you need to gank and team play, don't face tank, it's not a build to smash your head on the keyboard, you need to use the skills at the right time, so timing is your best friend

CC's are your main weapon, you need to watch when the enemy going to attack to interrupt him and laugh at his face while he don't understand why his skills goes to cooldown, thanks power block

everytime you cc the enemy he will get alot of condi on his face + slowpistol phantasm will give 20-36 stacks of bleed ty to chronophantasmamagic bullet will give like 5 types of condi in one hit plus a stun and dazealways power lock to interrupt and watch powerblock do the jobcounter spell on this build is better than illusionary counter since you can blind and confuseyour clones are there for shatter you dont need to care about them, time sink and rewinder are used even with only one cloneyou can perma cc some builds to deathyou can interrupt even heal fb to death on team fights

stab builds will counter you hard so be careful and watch for itcondi cleanse is another weakness

typical combomagic bullet-> phantasm duelist -> confusing images + power lock (to interrupt) -> time sink or rewinder -> change to torch - phantasmal mage -> the prestige or counter spell

if you hit fast enough you can burst almost like a power core mesmer, if you interrupt the enemy is dead your pistol skills will recharge so you can do even more dmg.

use power lock and signet of domination if the enemy try to atk you

mass invis or the prestige or signet of midnight to run away

when you interrupt, you just laugh they always stay in the place trying to understand, ty power block

so yeah u need timing and skills to play it but it's playable versus every build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiABs+trlJwoYIsEGKO8LntaA-zZxsQKICSIBqvE0cA

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lemme see, 0 toughness. 0 vitality.the worst healing skill in the game.no passive or active sustain.no protection.no extra evade or vigorno energy on weapon swap whatsoeverSeems like fair build, fair doesnt cut it. I might try it but I seriously dont see it working. 1 hit from anything and you are DEAD

You have a mirage mind, you must play it more like a DE, stealth is your defense, also you have Dodge use it, attack is your best defense, cc the enemy and disable every skill that he throw at you ty to power block

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:lemme see, 0 toughness. 0 vitality.the worst healing skill in the game.no passive or active sustain.no protection.no extra evade or vigorno energy on weapon swap whatsoeverSeems like fair build, fair doesnt cut it. I might try it but I seriously dont see it working. 1 hit from anything and you are DEAD

You have a mirage mind, you must play it more like a DE, stealth is your defense, also you have Dodge use it, attack is your best defense, cc the enemy and disable every skill that he throw at you ty to power block

I tried something similar as power chrono, shield instead of a torch.the thing is, 1 hit and you are out. AND you have 1 cleanse on torch. 1 tick from random aoe kills, I dont see it working. Videon showcase would help.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I tried something similar as power chrono, shield instead of a torch.the thing is, 1 hit and you are out. AND you have 1 cleanse on torch. 1 tick from random aoe kills, I dont see it working. Videon showcase would help.

You need to use both power and condi to work, bleed stacking and confusion from pistol will do alot of dmg, also torch is better than shield because of the Double cc from phantasm, the build is based on power block and you want to proc it. You dont die in one hit but the condi cleanse is bad, you dont face tank with it you need to change your playstyle, its different from mirwge or core mesmer, you are a disabler, a support that cc and debuff, on team.fights you will shine stay behind and cc everyone for your team get a kill

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

You need to use both power and condi to work, bleed stacking and confusion from pistol will do alot of dmg, also torch is better than shield because of the Double cc from phantasm, the build is based on power block and you want to proc it. You dont die in one hit but the condi cleanse is bad, you dont face tank with it you need to change your playstyle, its different from mirwge or core mesmer, you are a disabler, a support that cc and debuff, on team.fights you will shine stay behind and cc everyone for your team get a kill

I srsl dont see it working, half the meta right now can evade/dodge/block for 20s+ while dealing damage, 1 spin from gs3 warrior will take out 2/3 of your HP.daggerstorm alone will deal 2/3 of your hp. any holo will 1shot you from stealth, same with power mes of any kind.condi mirage will evade while applying pressure, 1 ambush that lands and you are dead. thief is autolose. I only see it winning against necro and guard, and even then, 2ticks from a trap and you are dead.

editI jsut realized you dont even run blink.so healing.no boons.no evade/vigor or prot.no toughtness.no hp.no mobility of ANY kind, no superspeed no swiftness no teleports.1 stun removing tool, that doesnt even reposition. you would get cleaved.If you are on EU can we get some 1v1 to see how it prform? i would throw at it couple of builds, staff cmirage, axe cmirage, couple types of pmesmer both mirage and core. up for it ?

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I srsl dont see it working, half the meta right now can evade/dodge/block for 20s+ while dealing damage, 1 spin from gs3 warrior will take out 2/3 of your HP.daggerstorm alone will deal 2/3 of your hp. any holo will 1shot you from stealth, same with power mes of any kind.condi mirage will evade while applying pressure, 1 ambush that lands and you are dead. thief is autolose. I only see it winning against necro and guard, and even then, 2ticks from a trap and you are dead.

editI jsut realized you dont even run blink.so healing.no boons.no evade/vigor or prot.no toughtness.no hp.no mobility of ANY kind, no superspeed no swiftness no teleports.1 stun removing tool, that doesnt even reposition. you would get cleaved.If you are on EU can we get some 1v1 to see how it prform? i would throw at it couple of builds, staff cmirage, axe cmirage, couple types of pmesmer both mirage and core. up for it ?

You still thinking as a mirage, you want to play as one, no you dont get one shot, you have vit, toughness means nothing on this Power creep, the mobility is not the best one but its ok, go and try it on a team.fight and see How It works, now if you want a op chrono you will not get it but you can win vs metabuilds if you play right

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

You still thinking as a mirage, you want to play as one, no you dont get one shot, you have vit, toughness means nothing on this Power creep, the mobility is not the best one but its ok, go and try it on a team.fight and see How It works, now if you want a op chrono you will not get it but you can win vs metabuilds if you play right

ok mobility? this build is slower then FB.in fact this is the slowest build I have ever seen in this game, nothing comes even close.Come and duel me so we can see this in action. I dont expect it to work out but who knows, MB ill be suprised.You said you can win against metabattle builds if you play right, come and show me.I have no beef with squishy builds, but THIS build will die to a fart on a wind, as I said, thief daggerstorming defensively will chunk you for 2/3 HP, god forbid someone actually targets you.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

ok mobility? this build is slower then FB.in fact this is the slowest build I have ever seen in this game, nothing comes even close.Come and duel me so we can see this in action. I dont expect it to work out but who knows, MB ill be suprised.You said you can win against metabattle builds if you play right, come and show me.I have no beef with squishy builds, but THIS build will die to a fart on a wind, as I said, thief daggerstorming defensively will chunk you for 2/3 HP, god forbid someone actually targets you.

You can change midnight for teleport if you want, the build is based on cc and interrupts to proc power block, it will do way more dmg than a mirage, while mirage is more defense, its up to you to test it, its not the best dueler out there but its really good on team fights, you must not forget you are a debuffer you can perma.slow the enemy with this build, you can blind them, you interrupt them and they must wait 15s to use the skill again, your defense is your attack, so you can survive alot if you have the timing, so dont play it as a mirage, think about it as another class

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

You can change midnight for teleport if you want, the build is based on cc and interrupts to proc power block, it will do way more dmg than a mirage, while mirage is more defense, its up to you to test it, its not the best dueler out there but its really good on team fights, you must not forget you are a debuffer you can perma.slow the enemy with this build, you can blind them, you interrupt them and they must wait 15s to use the skill again, your defense is your attack, so you can survive alot if you have the timing, so dont play it as a mirage, think about it as another class

tried it, build is utter garbage.its fun but thats all it is. any thief makes it unplayable, if he feels like it you wont leave spawm.cmirage 1shots you. getting hit by torch burn is 12kburn + shatters. 0 cleansing and you die.its fine again warrior or holo but thats preety much it.ranger is unwinnablecmirage is unwinnablethief of any kind is unplayable.

Use blink instead of signet of dominationand sword with scepter, for extra evade frame and damage. helps with getting rolled over less + extra clones for f2/f3use f3 stun trait, illusion damage is worthless.torch 5 always misses anyways and 4 gets kited to hell, and if not kited people die, extra stun is important, expecially when its reset with mantra.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

tried it, build is utter garbage.its fun but thats all it is. any thief makes it unplayable, if he feels like it you wont leave spawm.cmirage 1shots you. getting hit by torch burn is 12kburn + shatters. 0 cleansing and you die.its fine again warrior or holo but thats preety much it.ranger is unwinnablecmirage is unwinnablethief of any kind is unplayable.

You not even tried it lol if mirage hit you for 12k burn you can hit thr mirage way more, all builds are killable, of course its not 100% win but its more like 50 50.if you time right the interrupts since its a build that need player skill, i said a lot of times its not a 1v1 build even if you can do it, it shine on team fights, you can interrupt everyone even their heals what will make them die

@"SeikeNz.3526" said:Your main job will be a disabler, condi supporter for the team.Power core mesmer maybe is better at 1v1 but not at team fights, since you can mass interrupt important skills.

yeah chrono is not totally dead, since im not playing this game anymore until they fix the pvp, just sharing one of the last chronos builds.

people will ignore you since you are a chrono and you can face roll them to the ground.

How to play it? first u must renember you are a chrono not a mirage! you need to gank and team play, don't face tank, it's not a build to smash your head on the keyboard, you need to use the skills at the right time, so timing is your best friend

CC's are your main weapon, you need to watch when the enemy going to attack to interrupt him and laugh at his face while he don't understand why his skills goes to cooldown, thanks power block

everytime you cc the enemy he will get alot of condi on his face + slowpistol phantasm will give 20-36 stacks of bleed ty to chronophantasmamagic bullet will give like 5 types of condi in one hit plus a stun and dazealways power lock to interrupt and watch powerblock do the jobcounter spell on this build is better than illusionary counter since you can blind and confuseyour clones are there for shatter you dont need to care about them, time sink and rewinder are used even with only one cloneyou can perma cc some builds to deathyou can interrupt even heal fb to death on team fights

stab builds will counter you hard so be careful and watch for itcondi cleanse is another weakness

typical combomagic bullet-> phantasm duelist -> confusing images + power lock (to interrupt) -> time sink or rewinder -> change to torch - phantasmal mage -> the prestige or counter spell

if you hit fast enough you can burst almost like a power core mesmer, if you interrupt the enemy is dead your pistol skills will recharge so you can do even more dmg.

use power lock and signet of domination if the enemy try to atk you

mass invis or the prestige or signet of midnight to run away

when you interrupt, you just laugh they always stay in the place trying to understand, ty power block

so yeah u need timing and skills to play it but it's playable versus every build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiABs+trlJwoYIsEGKO8LntaA-zZxsQKICSIBqvE0cA

Ain't it weird that the dps elite can face tank and the tank elite has to make headstands to be dps spec instead of tank/support spec.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

You not even tried it lol if mirage hit you for 12k burn you can hit thr mirage way more, all builds are killable, of course its not 100% win but its more like 50 50.if you time right the interrupts since its a build that need player skill, i said a lot of times its not a 1v1 build even if you can do it, it shine on team fights, you can interrupt everyone even their heals what will make them die

played 6 games with it, I consider that trying.this interrupting gamplay is cute and all, but you cant interrupt mirage when he disorts, then dodges while attacking then ddoges while attacking again, then scepter 2 blocks, then axe 3 jumps, then 4s disort again.... all while filling you up full of conditions. Any good condi kills you.instead of having this discussion record some gameplay, please.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

played 6 games with it, I consider that trying.this interrupting gamplay is cute and all, but you cant interrupt mirage when he disorts, then dodges while attacking then ddoges while attacking again, then scepter 2 blocks, then axe 3 jumps, then 4s disort again.... all while filling you up full of conditions. Any good condi kills you.instead of having this discussion record some gameplay, please.

Well.i agree with you mirage counter this build because the chaos trait that convert condi to buffs on disables but does not mean that mirage is better, its Just a counter, even so i killed alot of mirages with this just had a hard time, its more about who hit first and faster, on a team fight a.mirage will be useless, while a chrono with this build will kill or disable everyone, you cant be all unless you are playing a op class, chrono need buffs but with this build you can fight meta builds, i dont see any other chrono build working vs meta

Power core mesmer is one trick poney if you avoid he became useless, have a good burst and thats itMirage is better at 1v1 but its more about defense state not dmgThis build is better at team fights, can intrrrupt, disable,slow, do a burst like power core mesmer and its not an one trick poneySo you can choose the playstyle that you like more of course, but you cant call it garbage

@azzardome.9184 said:pls dont share build

This.Let people figure builds out themselves.Tired of watching people play meta because they don't want to try some of the unused skills and just want to win, and then end up getting builds nerfed by playing against people who don't want to learn to counterplay just as much as the original group didn't want to feel out their own build.It's not going to hurt you to let people think Chrono died.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

Well.i agree with you mirage counter this build because the chaos trait that convert condi to buffs on disables but does not mean that mirage is better, its Just a counter, even so i killed alot of mirages with this just had a hard time, its more about who hit first and faster, on a team fight a.mirage will be useless, while a chrono with this build will kill or disable everyone, you cant be all unless you are playing a op class, chrono need buffs but with this build you can fight meta builds, i dont see any other chrono build working vs meta

Power core mesmer is one trick poney if you avoid he became useless, have a good burst and thats itMirage is better at 1v1 but its more about defense state not dmgThis build is better at team fights, can intrrrupt, disable,slow, do a burst like power core mesmer and its not an one trick poneySo you can choose the playstyle that you like more of course, but you cant call it garbage

Played against someone with this build, won 4 times 1v1, without losing any hp or any important cooldowns.Felt kind of like beating down defenceless child.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:played 6 games with it, I consider that trying.this interrupting gamplay is cute and all, but you cant interrupt mirage when he disorts, then dodges while attacking then ddoges while attacking again, then scepter 2 blocks, then axe 3 jumps, then 4s disort again.... all while filling you up full of conditions. Any good condi kills you.instead of having this discussion record some gameplay, please.

Thats just mirage in general though regardless what you put up against it you wont stun lock it down like at all for long.Chrono use to have a better perma slow build though a lot of the slow pressure was nerfed but arcane thievery alone can inflict such a punishing long slow that im not sure i would take the signet over it if i was to run this. And blink in general is prob a better breakstun too.

That said though this build looks like it could be strong against a lot of matchups after defenses are burned generally speaking people wont play this in mass numbers unless mirage and core 1 shot is nerfed first.

I think 1 person using this build it would be seen as a crummy / weak build. If the majority of mesmer players started to use it then it would become obnoxious as things always tend to do with mesmer in mass numbers.

Putted that way sounds like a balanced build in a game that people only call balance if carries...