[Trait] "Strength of Stone" (Elementalist) does not convert Toughness to Conditiondamage properly

Hello :)

I think I found a bug with the trait "Strength of Stone" which says "Gain 10% of you toughness as conditiondmg". This only seems to work for base toughness but not for dynamic toughness applied by skills or attuments.

I run a scepter and when I use skill 2 "Rockbarrier", which gives me 250 toughness for 30 seconds, it does not increase my conditiondamage by 25 for that duration. The same goes for attuning to earth which gives me 120 toughness (as a Weaver) but does not increase my conditiondamage by 12 as told by the trait.

So maybe I misunderstand the trait but for me it clearly says "Gain 10% of your toughness as conditiondamage". This only works for your base toughness (including gear) but not for toughness gained by skills or attuments (I know I repeat myself, I just wanted to make the issue clear again).I can add a Video if need be that shows that it does not work. Tested serveral times today. I hope someone can confirm that

Greetings :)