Where will Episode 3 of the Icebrood Saga take us?

Fenom.9457

@Fenom.9457 said:

@"coso.9173" said:I'm more interested in WHERE will it launch, it's been 1 month since the last one, and there's no info on the new one so far. hopefully won't be much than another month from now.I just hope it's a new map that looks fresh and diferent, even if it's still snow.

I guess you meant to say when? We usually don’t hear much until two weeks before and we probably have a month to go. It also depends on what exactly visions of the past are because if they’re major content drops the next episode may be further off

Hah! This is why I shouldn't write before my coffee XD yeah, i meant "when"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jormag never left the far shiverpeaks and has no reason to now... so I reckon the way is up.We might visit the eotn area, but won't go much further south imo.

The only single area that I think will be unlocked for Bangor side of story purposes, might be further east on charr homelands.Notice how far east that part of the map was extended?!?I reckon we'll have an "Attack on the Stronghold" Redux.Might even see references on Pyre Fierceshot and his warband... hopefully.

I think woodland cascades will be reserved for the next dragon or LWS.I think Asura and Tengu dominate those woods.

Scavangers causeway might be the start of the main part of the story for the water dragon, and it's right in undending ocean's doorstep.

Primordious might be last, and it makes sense that he will be around the fire islands still, and perhaps move to the other fire islands way up north of maguma wastes, where GW2 will come to a conclusion.