Unused $ shop potential!

Hey , maybe not the first post about this but here is what i suggest. Make option in game where u can show underwater weapons on your character even if not underwater!Benefits : more people would use underwater weapon skins, more people make legendary weapons to "shine", more $$ for Gem shop people would choose more underwater weapon skins from to claim from black lion weapon skin(claim tickets) shop.Unused shop potential!

@"spankyed.4735" said:Hey , maybe not the first post about this but here is what i suggest. Make option in game where u can show underwater weapons on your character even if not underwater!Benefits : more people would use underwater weapon skins, more people make legendary weapons to "shine", more $$ for Gem shop people would choose more underwater weapon skins from to claim from black lion weapon skin(claim tickets) shop.Unused shop potential!

You have anecdotal proof to support your benefits claim? More people would do this? I believe that the people who would do this would be a very small minority of the player base and not worth the dev time. {shrug}

@"Randulf.7614" said:This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

Utilising the weapons on land via an elite spec however is an engaging option I'd support

Saddly wont ever happen i dont think. If it was possible though. Harpoon guns could become rifle skins, Tridents and spears would become staff skins, and then they could make an elite spec use a staff as a spear(look at all the spear skins youd gain!) and a rifle as a kinda "get over here" weapon.

@Dante.1763 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

Utilising the weapons on land via an elite spec however is an engaging option I'd support

Saddly wont ever happen i dont think. If it was possible though. Harpoon guns could become rifle skins, Tridents and spears would become staff skins, and then they could make an elite spec use a staff as a spear(look at all the spear skins youd gain!) and a rifle as a kinda "get over here" weapon.

Aye prob right - I don't think Anet want players running round with pitchforks in game as well as the forum ;)

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

Aye prob right - I don't think Anet want players running round with pitchforks in game as well as the forum ;)

If only xD