Please add more interactive sigils

Tycura.1982

Sigils are going to look pretty scant after annulment and agility go out the door.There will be 25 sigils remaining with the category spit into:X on Swap: 8X on Hit: 3X on Interrupt: 2X then Y% Damage: 6X duration +25%: 6

Not a lot of the current 27 are even seeing use.

I'm going off of the meta section of metabattle as a guide because it's generally a fair representation of what people use.

In the meta section there is:Annulment: 3Agility: 2Energy: 6Doom: 2Cleansing: 2Absorption: 1Courage: 1Revocation: 1Exploitation: 2Intelligence: 1Compounding: 1

I believe the game could benefit from more niche sigils for different play styles like before they got streamlined.Each could be released in a nerfed stateA support could use a more outgoing healing sigil.A side noder could gain from a sigil that gives regen for 2 seconds on swap ect.

I think sigils are getting too streamlined to the point where it might be better to do away with them entirely if you don't add more.

After the patch I think courage is just going to be the next go to sigil.

If you do add more sigils consider adding effects to them. If annulment had a visual effect like the old hydromancy sigil you would at least know you've been hit by it. A majority of the time if another warrior CCs through full counter with annulment it comes as a surprise to both of us.