Downstate supports skillful gameplay and the side that has less poeple to prevent snowball

Anput.4620

@Anput.4620 said:Everyone called my build kitten for smallscale and now its the new broken build for 2v2 and sidenode lol.

Except it's not.

None of the builds run 4 signets... where are you even getting this from...

EDIT:You know what, this is not worth arguing over. If you can't distinguish between build and class, no point in arguing. Who knows, maybe you are right and core necros will start running 4 signets. Who am I to judge. As for core necro (and there are more core necro builds than 4 signet btw), that build was strong last meta and there is no reason it would have dropped in usefulness in the current meta given the patch changes hit power and cc making condi stronger.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Anput.4620" said:Everyone called my build kitten for smallscale and now its the new broken build for 2v2 and sidenode lol.

Except it's not.

None of the builds run 4 signets... where are you even getting this from...

EDIT:You know what, this is not worth arguing over. If you can't distinguish between build and class, no point in arguing. Who knows, maybe you are right and core necros will start running 4 signets. Who am I to judge. As for core necro (and there are more core necro builds than 4 signet btw), that build was strong last meta and there is no reason it would have dropped in usefulness in the current meta given the patch changes hit power and cc making condi stronger.

They run 2 or 3, like i said many, many times, i tested locust signet that day instead of spectral armor for just a bit. It uses the exact same traits except the fear one because it requires the quickness sigil to be good now, compare the one i wrote on here.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Core_Signet_Roamer

to the new one poeple use now on there

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_SR_Signet_Bunker

Almost nobody played core necro nor was it on any build sites last patch. Only a few good wvw duelers.

I was literally just now debating plague signet interaction with shrouded removal with hanz, whom is also considering it over the spectral walk for teamplay now that he has that information.

Funny people say remove downstate to be more "fair" yet run silly gank builds designed to be as unfair as possible.

Already seeing the complaints about not being immortal and with several ways to break combat at will. None of the gank stuff works on an organized group/guild.. only on newer pugs/pve'ers.

Lotta people see these stupid builds as the problem. And of course the old servers, jumbled and broken, as what needs fixing.

@"displayname.8315" said:Funny people say remove downstate to be more "fair" yet run silly gank builds designed to be as unfair as possible.

Already seeing the complaints about not being immortal and with several ways to break combat at will. None of the gank stuff works on an organized group/guild.. only on newer pugs/pve'ers.

Lotta people see these stupid builds as the problem. And of course the old servers, jumbled and broken, as what needs fixing.

What builds are "unfair"?

Is core necro which takes two full zerk players 1 whole minute to kill?

@"displayname.8315" said:Funny people say remove downstate to be more "fair" yet run silly gank builds designed to be as unfair as possible.

I was the one being ganked technically as it was a 1v2 where i got +1n'd, ganking is outnumbering them giving them no chance to fight.

I was also playing necromancer which has the least mobility.

@bigo.9037 said:

What you imply here? Also did you look at the other comment to see what i ment?

@Anput.4620 said:

I was the one being ganked technically as it was a 1v2 where i got +1n'd, ganking is outnumbering them giving them no chance to fight.

No what I said there was directed at the guy you replied to in your earlier post

@Anput.4620 said:

Said "running gank builds"

Truth is if they were running stupid gank builds a solo core necro would be locked down and stomped very quickly.

You lucked out finding a couple avg players with avg builds and you got a nice little anecdote to post.

Try PvP matches if you think your skill carries you. Its a whole different ball game when its balanced around 5s