For 200 gold ...

Adzekul.3104

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Zok.4956 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Moreover, if "you're" such a gemstore collector that "you" keep whipping out gems for complete skin set boxes, there's even less of a reason to pretend 200gold price point is any problem at all.

You actually missed the point completely of what I wrote. You can read again, if you like.

I give you a hint:

@Zok.4956 said:"Fair and honest would have been, if they would have put the contents of the reward track as a package in the gemstore for 400-600 gems or the skin alone for 200-400 gems."

good day.

You ""accidentally missed"" the main point of my answer. Does it mean you agree with me or you just have nothing to say about that and would rather pretend your way of pricing items is correct, while it's obviously not for the reasons I've stated in my previous post?

What exactly was your main point? That the price of the WvW-warclaw skin is too low and that it should be priced much higher by Anet? No, I do not share this view and neither does Anet. The WvW-warclaw track is actually a sales-packet and you should know how packet prices and also sales promotions work in the gemstore.

@Zok.4956 said:

@Zok.4956 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Moreover, if "you're" such a gemstore collector that "you" keep whipping out gems for complete skin set boxes, there's even less of a reason to pretend 200gold price point is any problem at all.

You actually missed the point completely of what I wrote. You can read again, if you like.

I give you a hint:

@Zok.4956 said:"Fair and honest would have been, if they would have put the contents of the reward track as a package in the gemstore for 400-600 gems or the skin alone for 200-400 gems."

good day.

You ""accidentally missed"" the main point of my answer. Does it mean you agree with me or you just have nothing to say about that and would rather pretend your way of pricing items is correct, while it's obviously not for the reasons I've stated in my previous post?

What exactly was your main point? That the price of the WvW-warclaw skin is too low and that it should be priced much higher by Anet? No, I do not share this view and neither does Anet. The WvW-warclaw track is actually a sales-packet and you should know how packet prices and also sales promotions work in the gemstore.

When exactly did I say that the price is too low and should be priced higher?I said that your price estimation is false and intentionally undervalue based on a 5-skin-for-one-mount package sale. The point was that @"Master Ketsu.4569"'s estimation was correct and yours -that claimed it's "worth 400gems max"- very clearly was not.

• Confused 1