Condi - is that normal?

anjo.6143

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Is it normal? Depends on if the person ur asking is using those high dps spike condi's or not. If so most will defend it like it's fine and if their class or build isn't or doesn't have the option to do so then they'll say its broken, just like any similar situation regarding class balance.

If not for condis...
the same OP would come here asking for nerfs on glass burst..wanna bet?
From the looks of it, players here either ask to nerf condi dmg or power burst accordingly to what their build is weak to . Given the reduction in direct dmg I would expect every thief to jump guns on the very thing which still pose a threat to them...
condi dmg

Would I? It is kind stupid you assume that. The other things on pvp are just fine, I like ppl not one shoting and have to use more their brains to know when to use skills and etc. I also agree that stealth as it is now is OP, and makes no sense (to me).

I dont think stealth should work as it is now, with fields and skill reacting on that. It should be an skill only, with a react form cooldown, for instance: you enter on stealth for, like, 6 sec, as soon as you get out of stealth you should be on reveal mode for, like, 6 seconds (like you would refilling it). If you want to get more stealth timers and less cooldowns you should have to abdicate other traits, like, have less damage, or less hp, as a counter, nobody should be able to make such a wide build.

But I still think aoe condi are just stupid and more braindead with that amount of damage. For instance, Warrior with perma lock with huge hp and dmg? It is ok to me, makes sense. I accept if I got revealed, perma lock (ofc I have the chance do get away from it breaking stun, but now I have to choose the time cause cd are huge) and dead for their huge strikes.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Is it normal? Depends on if the person ur asking is using those high dps spike condi's or not. If so most will defend it like it's fine and if their class or build isn't or doesn't have the option to do so then they'll say its broken, just like any similar situation regarding class balance. In my opinion

You forgot to insert that part. You should do it every time you try to push your uninformed opinion onto the masses.